Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo hell does not exist proof inside

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LessQQMorePewPew

02-03-2011

ELO HELL DOES NOT EXIST PROOF (http://i51.tinypic.com/2jee6w6.png)
ELO HELL does not exist. I am just a bad player that needs to be good enough to beat another team with a single hand. I tried my best to gank, I tried my best to help, but I'm not at the level. Help please, help. =( I need tips, strategy guides, build orders, everything out there, but I'm not as good as teh pros. Ranking up has nothing to do with luck, pure skill.

Quote:
Elo Hell:
Excuse me.

O_O...

Quote:
TheNarwhalKing:
0/1 You are part of the problem.

You're the jungler, call MIAs for people tell people to pull back if they're too far call when the other jungler is ready or close to being ready to being able to gank.

And for god's sake stop being cheap and buy wards for top, bottom, and dragon as much as possible. Start leading that group of misfits. If they die don't go "ZZOMFG WE LOSE GG WOW I GIVE UP ALREADY GOD."

Scrub.

you are so correct. Not like I got 0/1 after 0-15 yup totally correct smart chap. You even managed to read the textbox! It totally shows me saying ZZOMFG WE LOSE GG WOW I GIVE UP ALREADY GOD. You are a great individual with a radiant personality, live on!

KAWAlI

02-03-2011

MAl KEYS

IS1ad195e40f35f6

02-03-2011

Excuse me.

FamilyGuy84

02-03-2011

??? you be trollin dawg

TheNarwhalKing

02-03-2011

You're the jungler, call MIAs for people tell people to pull back if they're too far call when the other jungler is ready or close to being ready to being able to gank.

And for god's sake stop being cheap and buy wards for top, bottom, and dragon as much as possible. Start leading that group of misfits. If they die don't go "ZZOMFG WE LOSE GG WOW I GIVE UP ALREADY GOD."

Scrub.

Aww, downvotes are cute. Do you not like hearing the truth?

d3viLinDisguis3

02-03-2011

lately I've been making other teams look that

LessQQMorePewPew

02-03-2011

Quote:
TheNarwhalKing:

Scrub.

=)

TheNarwhalKing

02-03-2011

Quote:
awperxs:
ELO HELL DOES NOT EXIST PROOF (http://i51.tinypic.com/2jee6w6.png)
ELO HELL does not exist. I am just a bad player that needs to be good enough to beat another team with a single hand. I tried my best to gank, I tried my best to help, but I'm not at the level. Help please, help. =( I need tips, strategy guides, build orders, everything out there, but I'm not as good as teh pros. Ranking up has nothing to do with luck, pure skill.

O_O...

you are so correct. Not like I got 0/1 after 0-15 yup totally correct smart chap. You even managed to read the textbox! It totally shows me saying ZZOMFG WE LOSE GG WOW I GIVE UP ALREADY GOD. You are a great individual with a radiant personality, live on!

lol u mad cuz u bad

Shabazza

02-03-2011

doesnt matter if you play decent if you are a demoralizing piece of **** or someone who doesnt say a word the entire match.

TheNarwhalKing

02-03-2011

Quote:
Shabazza:
doesnt matter if you play decent if you are a demoralizing piece of **** or someone who doesnt say a word the entire match.

Exactly. Carrying doesn't mean 1v5 them, It means you have to be a leader and tell them what to do, encourage them, and not say "Wow dude you suck so bad uninstall just quit man wow". That usually just ends in them purposely doing bad, making them nervous(and making them do even worse), afking, or quitting.