Are people like this really banned?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Woozl

02-03-2011

Well, he deserved it for picking Yi. I mean come on! He was obviously wasting Janna's time.

Dodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
yup, we ban people daily for game ruining. Keep reporting them as you see them. They usually get a short ban for their first offense, but it ramps up very quickly after that.
Lima beans is a bro. I like him sk much.

Zwig

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woozl View Post
Well, he deserved it for picking Yi. I mean come on! He was obviously wasting Janna's time.
$2.99 a minute.

indigon

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeron View Post
I have to wonder what's actually going through the heads of people like this.
spoiled brats, if they don't get their way they have a tantrum

karategnomey

02-03-2011

wow, what a ****ing ***.

sser

02-03-2011

Sorry about not blotting the names out if that is a rule. The pictures were removed but my question was answered.

Sailor Moon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

Thank you sser

Grognor

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
yup, we ban people daily for game ruining. Keep reporting them as you see them. They usually get a short ban for their first offense, but it ramps up very quickly after that.
I have a problem with this.

Riot's policy with in-game abuse, harassment, disruption of gameplay, leaving, and that sort of thing is always "warn them first". This is justified with the "low" rate of repeat offenders.

I want the rate of repeat offenders to be as close to zero as possible. One day ban on first infractions please

cIedus

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grognor View Post
I have a problem with this.

Riot's policy with in-game abuse, harassment, disruption of gameplay, leaving, and that sort of thing is always "warn them first". This is justified with the "low" rate of repeat offenders.

I want the rate of repeat offenders to be as close to zero as possible. One day ban on first infractions please
bad idea.

Moonpuncher

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sser View Post
After waves of leavers and trolls, I decided to show a simple presentation of what I normally see in ranked solo queue. This kind of behavior goes down at least 30-40% of the games I play, whether it is on my team, the opposing team or both teams. I normally send these to Riot's support line, but I tracked the people I was sending in and noticed not a single one of them ever seemed to be punished. Apparently this person was aware of this and flaunted it. This is a big reason I stopped playing the game a few months ago. I've come back, and while the game's balance is considerably better and much more enjoyable, the community is still completely in the tank.
I recommend not being a big droopy itchy ***** hole. It makes pretty much all online games more fun. Meanwhile, whining to the forums every time something doesn't go your way? Well, world of warcraft is that way toots --->