Who is the Supreme Commander of Ionia during Conflicts?

Irelia 59 46.83%
Karma 67 53.17%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

The Supreme Command of Ionia: Irelia or Karma?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thecrashlander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

Irelia has more experience on the battle field. Although Karma is there to resolve conflict, Irelia has the support of the army of Ionia due to her not only her own victories, but also the victories of her father and brother. I hope her brother becomes a character in the future O.o

CosmicWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

They dont care because they prefere to fight in the field of justice.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

02-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderSuvorov View Post
They dont care because they prefere to fight in the field of justice.
Well, who's in command when they're on the Field of Justice then? As in, if they had a 5-person team of Ionians, who would be the "team leader". Irelia or Karma?

Cinadon

02-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
Well, who's in command when they're on the Field of Justice then? As in, if they had a 5-person team of Ionians, who would be the "team leader". Irelia or Karma?
The most senior summoner would be in charge in this case, I would assume

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

02-06-2011

Lol, Touche.

Let me rephrase that then. If there was a 5-person team of Ionians - with them fighting without summoners and within lore - who would be the "team leader". Irelia or Karma?

Kikka

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
Neither, actually. Irelia's brother has supreme command over Ionia. Irelia is captain of the guards, but still takes orders from her brother, who took their father's place when he died.
OK but where the hell is he?

Doom Puppy

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
Neither, actually. Irelia's brother has supreme command over Ionia. Irelia is captain of the guards, but still takes orders from her brother, who took their father's place when he died.
While we have a decision (which very much implies Zelos is alive) until concrete details on what happened appear the question seems reasonable. I'd say that Irelia would be in direct command whereas Karma could potentially overrule her. Sort of like how the President of the U.S. is technically commander in chief but in practice allows his generals to make most decisions.

Cerubois

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikka View Post
OK but where the hell is he?
This.

Who's in charge while Zelos is missing might be the next question...

Birdy51

01-17-2013

I think this might be a case of duel leadership right now. Irelia is keeping her eyes for foreign threats from Bildgewater pirates and Noxus, while Karma is dealing with domestic disputes, such as the sudden rise of Syndra.

I've noticed that the face of Ionian society has been changing quickly ever since Noxus left. Now that their influence has been pushed off the isles, previously unknown threats like Zed, Syndra, and Varus are suddenly coming to the forefront. Noxus' invasion may have been inadverdently keeping them under the radar, but now Ionia is beginning to show cracks in it's society. The war unified the country, but will Karma and Irelia be able to keep the peace until Zelos returns?

Darvulias

01-31-2013

since ionia is all about balance, i dont think there will be one "supreme" decision maker.
everyone's opinion will count. karma the duchess would be more knowledgeable with politics and foreign relation while irelia is more knowledgeable of battle and tactics..