Champion moving team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thinkdealer

02-03-2011

Janna,
Alistar,
Urgot,
Blitzcrank,
Tristana.

I want to fit singed somewhere in there but two tanks is bad.

What do you guys think? Im thinking it would be very, VERY annoying for the enemy team getting knocked every which way in every team fight. Also a pain in the ass in the laning phase cause most of the lanes can throw you into the tower by lvl 6. Tristana jumps behind you, ults you a hair behind janna, janna ults and throws you way past the tower. = dead. Blitzcrank pull, alistar headbutt into turret = dead.

Im sure there are other teamcomps that are designed to completely dominate the laning phase but i thought this one would be particularly fun and annoying to the enemy team .

If theres any other champions that have champion position manipulation abilities please let me know about them ^^

Cenerae

02-03-2011

Why is two tanks bad? Take Urgot or Blitz out, put Singed in, have Alistar build DPS or AP. Voila, you now have an Alistar that still takes forever to die, but does good damage/has a good burst initiation.

Thinkdealer

02-03-2011

I admit, Alistar with his base hp and his ult on is really, really hard to kill. But as soon as your ult drops and your still in the middle of their team you pretty much get vaporised. I was trying to keep some carries in their so this team would have a chance if it made it to late game. I like singed going AP more than alistar going ap .

In the mindset of being more completely effing annoying in the laning phase, im taking out urgot and replacing with singed .

Cenerae

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootbabe View Post
I admit, Alistar with his base hp and his ult on is really, really hard to kill. But as soon as your ult drops and your still in the middle of their team you pretty much get vaporised. I was trying to keep some carries in their so this team would have a chance if it made it to late game. I like singed going AP more than alistar going ap .

In the mindset of being more completely effing annoying in the laning phase, im taking out urgot and replacing with singed .
Treat AP (or DPS) Alistar like a Tryndamere. You run in, you do your thing, you pop your ult so you don't get instagibbed, you run away before it runs out.

Ali's ult lasts plenty of time to get in there and use all your spells and punch a squishy in the face. It may be unorthodox but it works.

Urgot's infinitely more annoying in the laning phase than Singed, though. Also, another champ that can displace comes to mind, and that's Gragas.

Tokinatoor

02-03-2011

Poppy can displace and jungle too...

I love her with alistar....

Alistar headbutts enemy near wall or turret.... Poppy pushes enemy into wall or turret for additional stun + damage!

Thinkdealer

02-03-2011

But tryndamir is much, much more effective at what he does than alistar is. I dont see alistar getting any pentakills