Why all the AD Kog'Maw hate?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveYuRi

02-03-2011

AD kog ftw.
Madred
bloodThrister
BV
black cleaver
frozen mallet
bsererker greaves
=gg for them
+red and green pot

Why this? You hit over 400+ AD
As=1.7-1.8

Tanks Will fear you with this build.
Q+W+E= them Gone.

just wait for a Tf to start and then go in. Trust me, i sometimes just go into the team fight and i get focus first, I do the most damage and i kill tanks way too fast.

BUT if u hide and bait your team, this will give your team an advantage. You be able to see who their dps,casters are and you can kill them before they kill you because youre hidden. After the tanks will go down and you guy will ace the whole team.

Alot of you guy would be like, WOW youre a noob baiting us, but you will be the one winning all the teamfights.

With this build, you will have around 3k Hp, Slow, Insane life steal, around 50+ because of your add damage and W.

Burbinator

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveYuRi View Post
AD kog ftw.
Madred
bloodThrister
BV
black cleaver
frozen mallet
bsererker greaves
=gg for them
+red and green pot

Why this? You hit over 400+ AD
As=1.7-1.8

Tanks Will fear you with this build.
Q+W+E= them Gone.

just wait for a Tf to start and then go in. Trust me, i sometimes just go into the team fight and i get focus first, I do the most damage and i kill tanks way too fast.

BUT if u hide and bait your team, this will give your team an advantage. You be able to see who their dps,casters are and you can kill them before they kill you because youre hidden. After the tanks will go down and you guy will ace the whole team.

Alot of you guy would be like, WOW youre a noob baiting us, but you will be the one winning all the teamfights.

With this build, you will have around 3k Hp, Slow, Insane life steal, around 50+ because of your add damage and W.
Anyone with such a build will do lots of damage. What's the point of your post?

also lol @ armor reduction items when half your damage is magic

Artemis66X

02-03-2011

Ok, so the general consensus is that you AS is pretty necessary for either AP/AD due to more BAB hits and general damage.

I only ever use Q's active in early game/against melee champs during the second that Artillery is on CD because the ridiculously short range (compared to everything else he does) and lackluster damage

However, because his ratios are so low, i feel that mixing AP and AD items is pretty pointless (since any self respecting AP will get Rabadon's Deathcap). basically, AD Kog IS hybrid and since BAB is %hp and Artillery has crazy range and solid base damage.

just adapt to the situation as it develops.

Hell, one match i even switched completely from AD to AP because 3/5 of the people were getting tons of armour. I was doing GREAT with the AD (too great) and the other team got wise, and then proceeded to wreck faces with nothing but the magic damage

So, basically the only difference in the actual gameplay is that AD kog has solid regular attacks and will take down high hp targets (and armoured) with BAB and finish people with artillery
AP kog will take on most people with Artillery, and only BAB against VERY high hp targets

tl;dr
Both are proven to be viable and play almost the same, but AP kog is shut down almost COMPLETELY with enough mag res. which is why i personally favour AD 9/10 times where i can go either way (ie. they don't start stacking armour early)