[CS] Zasper, the Ghost Mage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lKvothe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

bump

lKvothe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

bump

lKvothe

02-04-2011

bump

HyprHare

Recruiter

02-04-2011

[QUOTE]
Ultimate [New Moon]: [D] Zasper unleashes his inner demon, fearing all nearby enemies and causing them to attack themselves in fear.

[M] Zasper unleashes his inner demon, causing all enemies to be feared for 3 seconds and causing them to deal damage to themselves. Enemies take 77.5/80/82.5% of their attack damage and 62.5/65/67.5% of their ability power in physical damage every .75 seconds, or takes 7/8/9% of their maximum health every .75 seconds in magic damage. (It picks the higher value) Zasper is channeling and unable to take any actions during his ultimate.

[C] 100/125/150 mana. 85/75/65 second cooldown. Range: 800.

[N] This move is just what it is, his ultimate. This, teamed with his teleport, can effectively take down an entire team in a team fight. Be careful though, because enemies could walk out of range during fear.

[L] Zasper would stand still and hold his scythe out in front of him, and a gigantic ghost demon thing would jump from behind him (much like his E) and scare all nearby enemies. The demon thing would stay there until the ultimate wore off.
[QUOTE]

I like this because it's new, having enemies attack themselves for there own damage is a great idea, that would help balance out a fed Yi for example.

consider one of his abilities being kind of like Karma's ULT in that it is a modifier not an offensive. Say, each time you use it it switches if your abilities effect the target's AP or AD and give it a cool down of some sort.

Similarly, have another one of his abilities change whether HE is doing AP or AD damage. That way his passive will not cause his dmg-Abilities to be ridiculously OP.

For the other Two, w/e but I fell like the two aforementioned abilities would be a fresh play style.

lKvothe

02-04-2011

[QUOTE=HyprHare;5947112][QUOTE]
Ultimate [New Moon]: [D] Zasper unleashes his inner demon, fearing all nearby enemies and causing them to attack themselves in fear.

[M] Zasper unleashes his inner demon, causing all enemies to be feared for 3 seconds and causing them to deal damage to themselves. Enemies take 77.5/80/82.5% of their attack damage and 62.5/65/67.5% of their ability power in physical damage every .75 seconds, or takes 7/8/9% of their maximum health every .75 seconds in magic damage. (It picks the higher value) Zasper is channeling and unable to take any actions during his ultimate.

[C] 100/125/150 mana. 85/75/65 second cooldown. Range: 800.

[N] This move is just what it is, his ultimate. This, teamed with his teleport, can effectively take down an entire team in a team fight. Be careful though, because enemies could walk out of range during fear.

[L] Zasper would stand still and hold his scythe out in front of him, and a gigantic ghost demon thing would jump from behind him (much like his E) and scare all nearby enemies. The demon thing would stay there until the ultimate wore off.

Quote:

I like this because it's new, having enemies attack themselves for there own damage is a great idea, that would help balance out a fed Yi for example.

consider one of his abilities being kind of like Karma's ULT in that it is a modifier not an offensive. Say, each time you use it it switches if your abilities effect the target's AP or AD and give it a cool down of some sort.

Similarly, have another one of his abilities change whether HE is doing AP or AD damage. That way his passive will not cause his dmg-Abilities to be ridiculously OP.

For the other Two, w/e but I fell like the two aforementioned abilities would be a fresh play style.
Wait so replace two of his skills with toggles? I don't see that as a good idea...

lKvothe

02-04-2011

bump

lKvothe

02-04-2011

bump

Lightning Tiger

02-04-2011

Quote:
Well see, the point is that it requires skill to team together his skills and plus, all of his skills are skillshots. The AoE are only in the E and R, and the R has been lowered in its duration. At max, you could get 4 seconds of fear total, which is barely more than Fiddlesticks' crow fear (3 seconds). I don't exactly see how he is Xin, if anything he would be a mixture of Fiddle (fear), Amumu (ult), Ezreal(teleport) and Sivir(q). I based his stats on Malzahar, Jax, and Akali. I never once looked at Xin...
All of his abilities reminds me of Xin's Charge and Crescent Sweep since both abilities are aoe and one does cc. Plus, Xin is one of my favorite champions ^^. In fact, if Riot put this in, then he would be my main, which I never do, cuz he is easy to be op in pure offense and I like easy . 'Best defense is overpowered offense.' (taken from NinjaChurch youtube video) He may be squishy but his pure offensive power is a bit much, all supported by four abilites' cc. You may think it is like barely a second more than fiddle's fear or just like one second fear. But you have to consider how much the difference a second or half a second can make in the fight, especially in initiating or escaping. Fiddle's fear does only one target. And Zasper can possibly deal four second fear maximum duration for all enemy champions. That is what decides the battle. And plus he seemed to be designed to fight against two or five and win, which I am sure Riot will never accept in this game unless nerfed. I feel that Dota might accept this champion though.

Overall, this would be my favorite champion, direct and easy ^^. Not to mention those skillshots. I like skillshots lol.

Plus check out my reply to your feedback please. It's a kind of redesign based on your comment.

lKvothe

02-07-2011

bump

lKvothe

02-07-2011

bump