Veigar's AP increase

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TRAPCARD

08-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus View Post
I think that Veigar's passive just needs to be changed to adding AP for every last hit every 2-3 seconds or something like that. His current passive sucks, you never, ever, ever melee with veigar, ever. You're running along side people, dropping stuns, dropping dark matter and spamming baleful, staying in range will ALWAYS be more important than dropping a caster's AP by 25%(So ****ing small because 30-50%~ of any nuke is usually it's base damage). I don't think this would be a "OH MY GOD TOO IMBA!" because it'd be basically speeding up his early game and his mid-late game wouldn't change much because Baleful is on a 3~ second cooldown at max level -anyway-.
Wrong. Lichbane + 400 AP = Awesome

Sagas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-17-2009

Once you have decent mana regen (say level 7ish, 9 at the latest), you should be getting 1 AP per creep wave from last-blasting a melee creep plus all the gold from 3 casters getting 1-shot.

Lifeform

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2009

Dark Matter taking AP would be SOOOOO overpowered. Dark Matter has such a large area and damage that it doesn't take long to start one hitting all 6 minions in a wave, so getting any amount of AP, even fractions of a point, would be too big on him. I think Veigar's only problem ATM is his buggy, lackluster passive, but his other stuff is so good it really doesn't bother me much.

Rokudan

The Council

08-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagas View Post
Once you have decent mana regen (say level 7ish, 9 at the latest), you should be getting 1 AP per creep wave from last-blasting a melee creep plus all the gold from 3 casters getting 1-shot.
Mana Regen? Pft. Rush Tear of the Goddess unless against another veigar and you never have mana problems.

I would love to see a passive that lowers the magic resist of enemies near him.

MrEvilDeeds

08-17-2009

I think Dark matter raiseing ap good idea that or makeing damn thing drop faster

Fraenk

Adjudicator

08-18-2009

Quote:
Thats the point, you have to stand there and lasthit every creep with your spell, why not one dark matter and you have at least all casters at once.

Sagas

Adjudicator

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraenk View Post
Thats the point, you have to stand there and lasthit every creep with your spell, why not one dark matter and you have at least all casters at once.
Well, I think gold from 4 creeps and +1 AP from one is pretty good already. getting 4+ AP per creep wave while pushing would be a little imba imo.

to be clear, I'm against Dark Matter giving you AP per kill. Dark Matter is borderline silly-good already.

I do think the passive isn't great. Perhaps changing it to a percent stolen (10%, 15%?) so it scales throughout the game would help.

Krom

08-18-2009

Bad idea.

Sorry if you don't like being forced to make tactical choices as you level.

Do I wanna mow through creep waves and get lots of gold, or do I wanna have a nice single target nuke and free AP?

Putting the best of both into one skill is just going to wind up being OP.

Fraenk

Adjudicator

08-19-2009

Quote:
Well, I think gold from 4 creeps and +1 AP from one is pretty good already. getting 4+ AP per creep wave while pushing would be a little imba imo.
Well thats depends on how much people are killing creeps on your lane, you can easily kill 3-4 ceeps with baleful strike per wave (if you are alone), it just take long and you are refused to hit any creep with your normal attack.