Pantheon Ult Glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

There Is No God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

I cannot see Pantheon's ult circle appear before he lands. I can see the orange blast after he hits but not the circle before-hand allowing you to see where he is going. I have heard many others have had this problem and wondered if there is a fix.

Edit: My video card is fine and my driver is up to date.
This happens on all video settings.
This has happened ever since I have had the game and I am wondering if they will ever fix it now.

I also know of people, including myself, where occasionally projectiles become invisible. Most notably anivia's stun, sivirs glaive, ashe's ult.

TEKNOC

02-03-2011

I have this problem! Please fix this, this is the worst bug in the game!

Copout

02-03-2011

It's either a video card problem, a driver problem, or a combination of the two from what I've heard. In any case, riot knows about it and hasn't fixed it. Maybe they're planning on fixing it with their revamped graphics.

Rudeey

02-03-2011

Old glitch is old, It's just a problem with LoL. I have a very good computer and still have it. It's just something to deal with.. Pantheon isn't a serious deal, Maybe watching your teammates run is a good precaution for his ultimate.

Xagonix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

I have the same problem but...
I also play on very low effect settings and no shadow. Might be the problem?

Rudeey

02-03-2011

It's just a problem with league, i have very high on all and it doesn't show up from time to time, don't worry about it and wait for a fix.

Hefty Sak

02-03-2011

i see an image of pantheon ghost in right when he starts channeling.

then it blinks away.

then KABOOM there he is. no indicator circle at all.

if pantheon is on my team and does this, sometimes he goes invisible.

anivia's iceball stun also goes invisible on me from time to time. it's very annoying to be stunned and never see the projectile coming. i usually have to switch lanes against anivia since i can't see/dodge her setup.