the list of people to not ult as karth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Digleto

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YangTianChou View Post
not true at all, you don't know if their skill/ult is on cool down or not, and even it is not on cool down, they might not have enough mana for it.

plus for kayle and zilean even they could survive from your ult they will still waste their ult. which means team fight less annoying.

p.s. sona heal for 130...that won't save her.. agren have 25 additional mr passive which will not save him... galio's shield only work on other team member.. lux' bubble shield very less amount, malph's stone sheild only refresh if he not been attack for 7 sec, yi's meditate will not save him from requiem most of the time since it is slow heal and have low health.

oh.. if you have so much problem with mr, perhaps you should grab void staff.
meditate gives mr

Heliostorm

02-02-2011

How the hell could you forget Vladimir from this list? Asides from Sivir, he's the only one with a low-CD guaranteed no-damage-from-Requiem skill. Easily second best anti-Requiem out of all the people on that list, after Sivir.

Sha of Kawaii

02-02-2011

*make it true damage*

YangTianChou

Recruiter

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklestick View Post
So much wrong in one post... my brain almost imploded.

Kayle and zilean have lower cds on their ults than karthus, it's a bad trade. 130 health absolutely can save someone, Garen's active reduces damage by 30%, Galio can shield himself. Lux's shield scales decently and can shrug off 5-700 damage depending on what stage of the game. Yi's meditate increases his armor and MR by a MASSIVE amount.
1) you not only damage one person, you damage their entire team. so even zilean/kayle might survive the ult will still help the rest of the team from ganking or pushing tower. also as i said it might be on cool down, they might not have enough mana, they might not remember to do it.. there might be a lag... all sort of things could happen..

2) lux's shield is 150+0.35ap.. 500 damage shield on lux means 1000 ap.. and 700 damage shield means amost 1600 ap.. am not sure where you get this data, but is no where near the truth amount lux can get in normal game.

3) galio's shield doesn't work on himself last time i check. even it does, it only give 90 bonus mr. at level 18 it is likely to be less then 10% damage reduction on himself.

4)sona heal for 130, sure 130 can save people. but not likely.. especially when his ult deal over 1k damage

5)Garen reduce damage by 30% but it have really short duration, so it is not easy to shield. plus reduce 30% damage doesn't mean he will survive for sure.

6)zilean's ult have 180 sec cool down.... while karthus's ult have 120 sec.. so it is still fair trade

Nerfabull

02-02-2011

you forgot shaco a good shaco can use his ult to stop all the dmg from karthus ult

Claricorp

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerfabull View Post
you forgot shaco a good shaco can use his ult to stop all the dmg from karthus ult
This

Takes mad skill though.

Simon Zhao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guneagle View Post
this is a general list, their are oubvious exeptions, due to CD's, and the situation, but these are people who have a way of blocking some of the damage, or living

edit: READ THE END OF THE POST BEFORE U TROLL

-alistar (ult)
-anivia (egg)
-blitz (mana sheild)
-galio (kinda, beware of very high MR, + his sheild)
-GP (depending on his remove scurvery, i wouldnt ult a questionable kill)
-garen (damage reduc)
-janna (bubble)
-karma (has a sheild + a heal)
-kayle (ult + heal)
-lux (bubble)
-malph (stone sheild)
-Morgana (spell sheild)
-yi (meditate)
-Nasus (ult heals, but RARELY ever will this stop you)
-Nidalee (heal)
-Nunu (rarely ever, but consume could save him)
-poppy (i beleive her passive applies to reqium)
-rammus (defensive curl)
-renekton (same as nasus's ult, but rarely ever the case)
-shen (has a sheild)
-sion (has a sheild)
-sivir (built in banshees veil)
-sona (heal)
-soroka (2 heals, + MR passive)
-swain (ult heals, but rarely the case)
-taric (relatively high self heal)
-trynd (if he still has endless rage)
-udyr (turtle stance)
-urgot (sheild)
-vlad
zil (his ult is a rez)

this is simply a list of people who have a way of deceiving you, alot of them are ultable 95% of the time, but have a way of living

for example, chances are, tryndamere will have already ult'd, but if he hasnt.. then he could save himself with it.

if you see anything wrong, correct me!!!

if not, bump, and dont rage after your ult's fail
fixd

thatsmywhitemama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

you forgot shaco. pops it with his ult

Heliostorm

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YangTianChou View Post
6)zilean's ult have 180 sec cool down.... while karthus's ult have 120 sec.. so it is still fair trade
Zilean has a whole skill devoted to making his CDs shorter.

YangTianChou

Recruiter

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TsarBomb0 View Post
Zilean has a whole skill devoted to making his CDs shorter.
true~~ forget about that, but still~~ personally i still consider that a fair trade, considering how annoying it is~~ especially in team fight.

p.s. my point is really that you should always fire your ult when someone low.. saving it for too long ususally means you will fire less ult in one game. plus even those that can dodge the ult may not dodge all the time.. like shaco's ult, you will have to counting each second very close to dodge it using ult. which is less likely to happen..