3150... Teemo or GP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Motion4Life

02-02-2011

Which of those two basturds should I get?

Semi Fatal

02-02-2011

Neither, both are bad in my opinion. but if you really want too waste your money.... gp is a better kser with his ult , but teemo is better in every other category.

Motion4Life

02-02-2011

Ain't arguin with you brah, they are both fairly bad. But having every single useful character I want and having IP to waste, I want to buy one of these baddies first.

PardonMySwag

02-02-2011

GP, lesser of the two bads.

Epic Dancing Guy

02-02-2011

Teemo just got more annoying with that buff. And free killer wards. Why you guys saying Teemo is bad?

SynergyDreamer

02-02-2011

Both have their ups and downs, I can't really call anyone "bad". (Although I could say selfish and/or lacking, but not necessarily bad)
Anywho both are highly team dependent, however, Teemo is less item dependent than Gangplank. They are both very versatile as far as build though, as both can go AP or AD, Crit, etc.
Teemo does provide a team with a massive amount of map awareness and thus form the battlefield but Gangplank can easily turn the tides of a battle.

MysticCow808

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

Gangplank is pretty fun, especially late-game with his crazy crits

AreYouReady2Die

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

Teemo and gp are both a blast, hybrid teemo eats people, especially ones who say lol it's teemo kill em!

Hextech gunblade, deathcap, nashor or PD and you can do some nasty damage, frozen mallet, abyss scepter, and it gets ugly.

Gp, early game sucks, but he's fun as hell mid game on, prolly have 600 wins on those 2.

White Mongoose

02-02-2011

I love playing teemo hes a great anti auto atack. Blind just wrecks kids when they need that auto attack to get kills. And with the buff he got to his W he can kite better than almost anyone out there.

Eleora

02-02-2011

Space teemo.