Rate my Tryndemere build-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaellian

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiran Darkwill View Post
I dont see the point in having lifesteal on tryndamere..
P.S: If your shen told you warmogs hes an idiot.
cause at 40 minutes with your full build and you have about 60% crit chance, the lifesteal with 1k crits comes in handy so you dont have to ult right as u initiate, aswell as you can spin into the jungle and get some back then spin back on cleanup

i go...

Avarice,
Boot
Infinitys
Recurve Bow
Lastwhisper
Starks(recurve bow)
GhostBlade(avarice)
Phantom
Merctreads(boots)

Usualy around that order

Ghost clense

ORRRR

Jungle Tryn, Ghsot Smite

Vamp Scepter
Avarice
boot
Infinitys
Recurve...
blah blah blah See Above

Start at wraiths, smite the large one, and your on your happy way

BestScytherNA

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4mad View Post
I just got out of a game were my shen was raging at me for my build, told me to go 2 PD's a IE a BT zerkers and a warmogs.
I go Starks Ghostblade IE PD Merc treads and GA.
any tips? should i follow the first or the second? or are both **** and you have a better build?
Also, im just asking because almost every game as trynd a get quads before 35 mins, and his build is pretty **** expensive.
And Bt or starks on tryn? i like Starks, but im not sure.
Very good build. Bt may be better for you since its the biggest +dmg in the game, idk is situtational

Dark Sativa

02-02-2011

If you always assume noob Tryn when you see zerker greaves, you'll pretty much always be right. CC is THE way to kill him, wouldn't you rather get treads? Really, is that 25% AS reaalllly worth... living? And not feeding as much? He's easy enough to counter the way it is, why beg for it?

Orou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

IE
BT
BT
PD
PD
Youmuu

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

Scince i dont know how to multi quote, i cant, but THANK YOU all you people for agreeing with me on the Merc Treads and only that. I'm going to try BT instead of starks, but in what situation should i get a starks?

Dark Sativa

02-02-2011

Whenever you have another physical DPS on the team, IMO. It works really well on Tryn and the aura is awesome for everyone with an autoattack. Get a team with every aura before you start team fights and watch in amazement at how fast you roll through them.

BTW, that build is awesome. Don't change it, Trynd and Yi with a GA and lifesteal are just too full of win.

Doctor Swole

02-02-2011

if you play trynd you buy merc treads. no excuses