2v1 Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Michelle Zen

01-19-2010

Any tips on how to fight a solo top or bottom lane 2v1 using Fiddlesticks? And by that I mean I'm going up against 2 enemy champions.

Worst NA

01-19-2010

get your scilence and mana regen with hp pot. keep them off with bird. ranged laneing =ownage

ExsqweezeMe

01-19-2010

simple, hang with your tower, and be mindful of your hp. early on, you + tower > 2 enemy champs. any of his skills will work nicely to keep u alive and keep them obedient.

Shatterlight

01-19-2010

Dark Wind is your pro harassing skill. Huge damage for early game, plus silence. I use Doran's Ring + HP Pot for all games, I'd assume it would work soloing against two players. Gives you the power to Crowstorm them both to death when you ding 6 (they should be 3-4 depending on how good a harasser they are compared to you).

Drain seals ganks while keeping you alive. Using it against minions is only a good idea if you are 1. At 60%+ mana, 2. Have the enemies harassed enough to fear you, and 3. The enemies don't have stuns/aren't smart with them. People criticize my choice of saving rank 1 Terrify until after Rank 2 Dark Wind and Rank 4 Drain, but hey, I'm the best Fiddlesticks I have played with or against so far.

The summoner spells I use are Flash and Exhaust, with the Cripple Mastery. Crippling Exhaust works extremely well with Drain, it keeps them in range the full duration, AND weakens their MR and makes them miss. Not that you need them to miss, because if they are smart, they'll be running like hell.

Key thing to remember is that if you are having trouble, tell your team. There is no shame in asking for a gank from the side. The shame is when you are to proud to ask, and lose the tower.

Thinscrispy

01-19-2010

Dark wind can do alot of damage if your opponents stick together, and at lvl 3 can even kill the squishy kind (assuming you've harassed a bit) and be sure to get 1 in drain. If they are harassing back a drain on a caster minion when your back at your tower can easily get you back to a safe health (aka tower divers wont risk going for you). Fiddle is not the best 2v1 early game so expect to be on the losing side until you get crow storm.

Shatterlight

01-20-2010

Thinscrispy, who do you say 2v1s better? Fiddlesticks is the best I can think of, but maybe thats because I play him. I suppose Zilean would work ok as well, but you can't push at all.

Patyrn

01-20-2010

Fiddles is absolutely the best 2v1 champ. You can prevent them plinking your tower with dark wind and drain, as well as keeping your HP up.

Zeero

01-21-2010

I feel like a well played nassus can handle 2v1 fairly well also. But fiddle does really well and is one of my fav casters. I need to play him more often actually....

Ivandir

01-21-2010

Dark wind the opponents after trying to push them past their creeps by harassing with your ranged auto attack.

Dark wind works best if the initial target is an opponent champion. More than once I have seen it bounce back to the original starting target so it's recommended you initiate dark wind on a player at all times. Best way to initiate it is if there is another opponent next to the first one that way it can bounce back and forth.

Tyrfang

01-21-2010

Sivir/Trist/TF are decent 2v1 champs as well, but Fiddle is definitely one of the best.