Need help with Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zealxi

02-02-2011

So i started playing Kayle a bit. Shes pretty fun and never played really. I'd say shes very under rated. Anyways i know there are so many ways to build her.

I'd like to build her to do some heavy damage but also be able to throw a good heal for my team.

Any suggestions?

Redenbacher

02-02-2011

Guinsoo's Rageblade + Nashor's Tooth will give you exactly what you're looking for

Standard build for Kayle, and a very effective one at that.

Zealxi

02-02-2011

I just played a game with Rageblade + infinity edge + Nashor's tooth. Was pretty crazy but of course for me to get these items the game ran for 50 mins. Ill give the Rageblade and Tooth a shot.

Thinkdealer

02-02-2011

Infinity edge is not a very good item on Kayle. Because her E magic damage doesnt crit. Atleast i dont think it does . Better off with a black cleaver, or stacking more AP.

Bromancing

02-02-2011

I tend to just stack ap. Guinsoo-> rabadon-> lichbane. Biggest thing with kayle is to really focus on farming cause she sucks at it.

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootbabe View Post
Infinity edge is not a very good item on Kayle. Because her E magic damage doesnt crit. Atleast i dont think it does . Better off with a black cleaver, or stacking more AP.
E crits.

Petrocles

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eph289 View Post
E crits.
eeeh Kayle's E is a hybrid attack, doing both physical and magic damage. The physical damage from the ranged attack you get from E can crit. The bonus magic damage you get from E is just that, Magic Damage, which does not crit. At least thats the way its supposed to work, never heard of magic damage critting.

Zealxi

02-02-2011

Well with the Infinity Edge and Rageblade her E crits for 500 but not often. Guess ill try Rageblade + Deathcap + Lichbane next.

Carados

02-02-2011

You tend to want a Nashor's Tooth to get 100% uptime on your E. A carry that can only damage 60% of the time is not useful.

DrDragun

02-02-2011

In a very tough game where your team is losing hard and you are getting sent back to the fountain constantly, stacked Dorans + Malady + double (OR TRIPLE) elixir can be a comeback build.

But cookie cutter is Nashors+Rageblade. It just takes a LONG ASS time for poor Kayle to become impactful. She hungers for CDR above all. That's why I build Nashors before Rageblade (also Nashors comes in smaller pieces).