Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whats the best 5 man team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slide

01-20-2010

Udyr + Aura Sivir is RIDICULOUS right now. Just flat out stupid. Should be part of any 5 man team IMHO.

Lashiec

Recruiter

01-20-2010

Quote:
QUICKSLIDE:
Udyr + Aura Sivir is RIDICULOUS right now. Just flat out stupid. Should be part of any 5 man team IMHO.

I play Kayle w/ a support build and find that just following Udyr around seems to be the best strat. I can pretty much keep a good Udyr up as he runs over whoever is in his path.

I don't think I've lost a game where I was paired up with him.

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

01-20-2010

Allistar, Poppy, Janna, Trist, Cho'gath.

I call it the pinball team.

Prisonal

01-20-2010

Taric/Gangplank/Sivr/Warwick/Janna, TF, or Nunu = Nexus Turrets die in under 5 seconds.

Whitemage82

01-20-2010

Malphite/Twitch/Udyr/Sivir/Twisted Fate

Just thinking about it makes me wanna cry.

ichi the killer

01-20-2010

alistar/twitch, TF solo mid, karthus/udyr

DoomManufact

Recruiter

01-20-2010

TF and Karthus are always great assets, while Kayle allows for easy tower diving, along with adding a LOT of survivability to your whole team. Personally I think Twitch is still amazing with Kayle, and Udyr or Trist or Blitz or Gangplank or any other wild card really.

Ideally, gonna say TF/Karthus/Twitch/Kayle/Udyr, or mayb TF/Twitch/Kayle/Udyr/Blitz. Blitz + Udy is fun as hell xD

shadowslice

01-20-2010

Quote:
BrickRed:
I was wondering what other people think would be a good 5 man team. I dont really know who would be on a good 5 man, my guess is a tank, caster, support and 2 dps but im not sure, and dont really have any specific char's that would fill any of those spots.

ashe/teemo/warwick/karthus/twitch
mostly a harrasing poison team with karthus to finish off or warwick to gank

Fexii

01-21-2010

Quote:
Anguish:
Malphite/Twitch/Udyr/Sivir/Twisted Fate

Just thinking about it makes me wanna cry.

This makes me want to /ragequit LoL. It's one of those "if they're good then we're screwed" games.

Draykeh

01-21-2010

Teemo/Heim top (both can blind/harass/map control)
TF or Twitch mid (obvious gank/sniping either side or a someone that wanders off)
Zilean/Yi bottom (Yi with speed to tower dive and can be rez'd if he flubs up? o.o )

This would be my god team.

In a team battle the fact that they all are more or less squishy can be a weakness if not played right, but they each have their own way to counter that.