Whats the best 5 man team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slide

01-20-2010

Udyr + Aura Sivir is RIDICULOUS right now. Just flat out stupid. Should be part of any 5 man team IMHO.

Lashiec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICKSLIDE View Post
Udyr + Aura Sivir is RIDICULOUS right now. Just flat out stupid. Should be part of any 5 man team IMHO.
I play Kayle w/ a support build and find that just following Udyr around seems to be the best strat. I can pretty much keep a good Udyr up as he runs over whoever is in his path.

I don't think I've lost a game where I was paired up with him.

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

01-20-2010

Allistar, Poppy, Janna, Trist, Cho'gath.

I call it the pinball team.

Prisonal

01-20-2010

Taric/Gangplank/Sivr/Warwick/Janna, TF, or Nunu = Nexus Turrets die in under 5 seconds.

Whitemage82

01-20-2010

Malphite/Twitch/Udyr/Sivir/Twisted Fate

Just thinking about it makes me wanna cry.

ichi the killer

01-20-2010

alistar/twitch, TF solo mid, karthus/udyr

DoomManufact

01-20-2010

TF and Karthus are always great assets, while Kayle allows for easy tower diving, along with adding a LOT of survivability to your whole team. Personally I think Twitch is still amazing with Kayle, and Udyr or Trist or Blitz or Gangplank or any other wild card really.

Ideally, gonna say TF/Karthus/Twitch/Kayle/Udyr, or mayb TF/Twitch/Kayle/Udyr/Blitz. Blitz + Udy is fun as hell xD

shadowslice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickRed View Post
I was wondering what other people think would be a good 5 man team. I dont really know who would be on a good 5 man, my guess is a tank, caster, support and 2 dps but im not sure, and dont really have any specific char's that would fill any of those spots.
ashe/teemo/warwick/karthus/twitch
mostly a harrasing poison team with karthus to finish off or warwick to gank

Fexii

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguish View Post
Malphite/Twitch/Udyr/Sivir/Twisted Fate

Just thinking about it makes me wanna cry.
This makes me want to /ragequit LoL. It's one of those "if they're good then we're screwed" games.

Draykeh

01-21-2010

Teemo/Heim top (both can blind/harass/map control)
TF or Twitch mid (obvious gank/sniping either side or a someone that wanders off)
Zilean/Yi bottom (Yi with speed to tower dive and can be rez'd if he flubs up? o.o )

This would be my god team.

In a team battle the fact that they all are more or less squishy can be a weakness if not played right, but they each have their own way to counter that.