[SUGGESTION] Customizable "Recommended Items" List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hermeneutist

02-26-2010

shd be sorta like iPhone apps; u can drag n drop icons from each PAGE of 'recommended items', with the first page being the default for tt champ by Riot. subsequent pages are user made.

NobodysNightmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2010

+1 *bump*

Tenshiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

Another +1 for the idea that`s been at the back of my head since I started playing LoL in January.

I get a Bloodthirster for Sivir, BF Sword first and the `fastest`way I can do that (since the shop lags) is for me to click Stark`s Fervor, to click Vampiric Scepter, to click Bloodthirster and then get my BF Sword (trust me, it`s the fastest way on my machine).
To be able to have the entire item database with a search bar (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/items) during champion select in something that looks like the Summoner Spells Screen would be great since I could easily search and drag and drop my 6 (oh and by the way could you make it 7? I usually buy an early item and then have to sell and get a new one, just suggesting) favored items for the chosen champion.

We could even have a ``I want to go with the recommended items choice.``checkbox for newcomers who don`t know what to choose yet or are comfortable playing their champions with those items.

I too am a slightly fearful that this adding the entire item database to the PvP.net client could result in an extra burden for the client for something most of us do while dead or regenerating in the Circle but it would be incredibly useful to have the always up-to-date item/price/builds database at a tab away (website is kinda rusty, check Void Staff tooltip for example)

Thanks, and here`s hoping!

AGCrew Bloodwolf

03-10-2010

+1 on this great idea.

LinuxPoser

03-10-2010

I really like this Idea, Or perhaps the option to auto-buy from a set list of items you want to buy. You could tick a box next to malady or Aegis that would auto buy parts or the whole item when you warped into the store. If you wanted to buy something before hand you could just untick the auto-buy box.

Aki Tensai

03-10-2010

Bump++;

jolleyjoe

Recruiter

03-16-2010

I second this.

NetPyro

03-16-2010

Holy cow I just now re-checked this thread. GREAT to see strong community support! Keep on letting them know how you feel guys, maybe we can expect this feature sometime in the near future!

-NetPyro

mr share

03-19-2010

It's funny how I use recommended items to find the ones I actually want. Click infinity edge to find the BF sword, which then suggests the Cleaver as something it can build into. Before anything else in the game (new champs, new masteries) I'd want this.

I'm pretty quick at navigating the store, but a few missclicks, and a bit of indecision can mean you need to be in the lane, and you're not.

Diddums

03-20-2010

Catchphrase... YES