[SUGGESTION] Customizable "Recommended Items" List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maetra

02-13-2010

+many

Viro Melchior

02-13-2010

Bump cuz people keep starting other threads instead of replying to this one (with red post).

Kryptonian

02-15-2010

This idea... is da **** ...
Riot, if you implement this...i will love you eternaly

PinkPrincess

02-15-2010

This idea seems like a no brainer for Riot to implement. And if it is implemented, I think if Riot took it one step further and pooled together the customized suggested items list, they could make the default list be what actual players use as opposed to what they are right now.

Obviously this would be a lot harder to do considering a bunch of formulas would have to be made and you might want to factor in the fact that a lot of the customized suggested lists wouldn't be good. But if it was implemented, I feel that it would greatly help out new players.

As it is right now, I got my gf, brother, and sister in law to play the game and they have to ask me what to get instead of using the suggested list. It would be really nice for them to have a killer item list to begin with instead of always having to ask me.

AZGladiator

02-18-2010

For the short term this would even be useful just to have one saved item list in your summoner profile.

Darkmana

02-19-2010

Great idea, would really save a lot of time as you dig through the lists to find your item.

Codin

02-20-2010

You talked about priority vise.. well.. u see this is one change to the game that will ease the gameplay A LOT.

I guarantee everyone will vote this to be implemented vs a new hero. Now i know every department works on something else BUT.. a new hero requires a lot of programing to do in itself.

I know nothing about programming but to me this function seems easier to program than all the **** that comes with a new hero..strictly programing wise.

Roadwarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2010

What would be cool is if saved the item loadouts into some sort of cfg file that was easily read and understood so one can upload the cfg to a friend if they are trying a character that I use and itemize well.

RHINO Mk II

02-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayven View Post
Not sure where this falls priority-wise, but we want this feature too.
+1 Thanks!

peroth

02-25-2010

I was planning on making a similar post but wanted to make sure no one else had posted... low and behold, other people want this feature too.

If I could set up some 'favorite items' after choosing my summoner abilities and rune page, that would be great. I want to be able to buy an Oracle's without having to click Home > Consumables > Oracle's. Additionally, it would be nice if those items were persistent on a per-hero basis. For example, if I play a game with Cho and decide to put Rod of the Ages in my favorites, then next time I play Cho the Rod should be there again.

I think this should be relatively easy to implement, especially with the Recommended Items already there. In fact, I wouldn't mind having the option to replace the rec. items with 'favorites' altogether, because, just like everyone else, I rarely use the rec. items.

Great game Riot, just hope you can keep improving.