[SUGGESTION] Customizable "Recommended Items" List

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NetPyro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2010

To Whom It May Concern,

I really like the concept of the recommended items list that is in the top right of the store. However, with many champions I simply do not follow that list and constantly reference my own notes, or a guide posted on the forum.

However, I would prefer the ability to customize this recommended items list to my own taste and preferences to remember my successful champion item builds. And like have an option to reset it to default, etc.

I hope you consider my suggestion! Thanks for a FUN game! Keep up the hard work!

Best regards,
NetPyro

criptix

01-19-2010

would be nice!

+1

Varmin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2010

I do hate when I get forced to play a character I haven't played for awhile and have to guess at which items I normally use on him.

Rayven

UX Designer

01-19-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Not sure where this falls priority-wise, but we want this feature too.

Blackmamba3103

01-20-2010

i find this a very useful feature. It'd be nice to see this in the future.

NetPyro

01-20-2010

Rayven,

Yeah, I completely understand. Thanks for taking the time to reply and let us know you guys are thinking about it too!

Thanks,
NetPyro

tittus

01-20-2010

+1

I really like this idea, I like the suggested items, but on most characters more unique builds are often developed, and it would be nice to be able to create my own custom suggestion bar(s).

M2Cipher

01-20-2010

This would be amazing!!! Especially for more advanced players. I almost never use the recommended items.

n0vacaine

01-21-2010

This would be insanely awesome. I'm in guys. Do eet Riot!

brilliantbob

01-27-2010

+2^t where t--> inf

I too thought about this feature and sure enough some one had already suggested it, this should be an add on to the summoner profile to allow for even greater customization of how players can play their champions. Because honestly its hard to always pick the build you want when you are in a hurry get back out in the fray.

I have no idea as too the difficulty of implementing this but it should be on riots to do list in my opinion...

^_^

-Bob

12345 ... 6