Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Karma Tips & Tricks (Post Them Here)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sbudeeG

02-02-2011

Quote:
Planarian:
In the spotlight it showed attaching link to a ward. Assuming linking with an invis ward/JitB/Mushroom doesn't pop stealth you can try various defense and/or offensive tower dive prevention ploys. A movable version of Karthu's wall so to speak.

Or run away, drop a ward, soul link for damaging chasers without having to turn around to plink. Pop shield for even more fun.

Just throwing some thoughts out there... I should pick her up and play around.

The ward cannot be invisible when the spell is cast, nor will the spell last once the ward becomes invis. its better to use on a friendly champ.

East Side Guy

02-02-2011

Karma is a really cool looking champion but my god is she squishy with a capital squishy, as far as support role goes, shes eh. the spirit bond thing is cool but its application in 5v5 ( this is all ive played her in ) isn't very good. ( ok it slows or speeds up peeps, and if other walk though it it does dmg or if you walk around and run it across mobs it does dmg, I find that if you do the later you end up dead) as far as getting kills she Eh again, i stood next to enemy caitlyn melee'd our tower and threw every spell at her and did next to nothing. This champion has a cool concept but over all is a bad buy and i wish i could have my money back. ( or maybe im just terrible as well , it could be)

Ekir Atari

02-02-2011

My combo with her is pretty fun...

Get a lanemate and bond them, then run down the lane "clotheslining" everything in the path. If an enemy champ starts to interfere, drop a boomshield on whoever is being attacked and follow up with a quick Q nuke. By this time the bond has wore off, so you withdraw. If anyone chases and catches up to you (or your lanemate), give them the other boomshield and prep for another "clothesline" run.

This gives you pretty good damage in and of itself, but you also have your lanemate. A charged up tornado from Janna running right down your clothesline path, some fire from Annie, maybe a stun from a Sion or Pantheon... anything, really. It's pretty amazing if you can coordinate it well and don't get CC'd at the start of it, in which case you fall back and begin again.

I've also had some fun dropping shields (manta power optional) on the siege minions while they're under tower fire. If you do it right and have enough AP/CDR, you can get 3 shields worth of protection on the one minion. That's some pretty good tower tanking for a minion...

larkhill

02-02-2011

her real problem is that she's so squishy she needs some kind of defensive items but then u run the risk of being a useless champ. sure u survive decently but u end up standing there doing very little dmg and shielding very little of it as well unless u build AP, where she becomes squishy again and the cycle repeats.

my suggestion is to go with items that give both ap and defensive capabilities. this means rylais, abyssal, wota (the spell vamp helps), spirit visage and so on. throw in a frozen heart whenever u can, or start with an early ROA instead.

AreYouReady2Die

02-02-2011

She's fun as hell but she's more of a support than carry, I faced a aura karma in lane as karma, she was 0/9/13 I was 0/2/23 we raped them. Went AA, RoA, sorc boots, planned DFG/Deathcap. Just do not play her with a low dps group or with another support.

SuperChoob

02-02-2011

She is an amazingly fun champion to play and racks up assists like a boss. Still trying out different builds and playstyles though.

WereAllOne

02-02-2011

I start with dorans rushing cooldown boots and tear of goddess first. Then I build into RoA then complete AA. Most of the time games end before I can complete AA but after that I would go hourglass, deathcap, or Abyssal Scepter. Just all depends on what I need really. I find that RoA is more than enough hp. I use mpen marks mp5/18 seals MR glyphs and Flat Hp Quints. Masteries are 9/0/21 been having a lot of success with teleport + flash but also found exhaust + ghost to work well also. I start with shield since you should generally have to mantra charges by the time you get lane.

Teabag Terror

02-03-2011

For people that don't know already, you can shield minions, letting you harass at long ranges and pseudo-deny minions with good timing. Karma basically has the potential to completely shut down melee sidelaners.

Also, she's a great lane partner for characters such as Singed and Sion that need movement speed.

Mitch Bade

02-03-2011

Tip #672

When you are pushing a lane and are taking down a tower, and you don't have many minions left to take the bulk of the damage for you, put your E Soul Shield on the minions so you can pound on the tower longer.

Also, you can ward next to a tower and the tower will attack your wards instead. Maybe you can put the Soul Shield on those as well? Not sure if this still works, but it came up as a strategy when they changed the wards a few patches back.

Pozativenrgy

02-03-2011

I have done very well with her. I usually go like 7/2/20. I start with meki, then wait till i have 950 go back and make tear and get boots. Turn those to CD boots. Then I start a Meja's, this is good because you get alot of assists. Then I build Rylai, then death cap, then a FoN or Thormail if still going. Also, early game good to bait people with low health, ruun to your tower, ult and pop your E. They die fast.