Jax and Master Yi bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfy

08-14-2009

Jax's Empower's splash doesn't seem to be properly working, nor does it work with critical strikes.

I was also fighting the dragon with Master Yi and while fighting i used alpha strike and it seemed to reset him. (he regained all of his health).

Dakisarak

08-14-2009

on top of this, as Master Yi I have had my character disappear during alpha strike for a pretty good amount of time, and on Jax when I used his jump on a hero standing near his ranged creeps I got stuck on the exact same spot as one of them until the creep died.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2009

with neutral creeps, using alpha strike causes you to disappear and thus they no longer aggro you. once they return to their standing positions, they regain all of their hp. if the creep you alpha to dies from something else before you reappear, you are stuck in limbo for like 10 seconds.

Odekuun

Adjudicator

08-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakisarak View Post
on top of this, as Master Yi I have had my character disappear during alpha strike for a pretty good amount of time, and on Jax when I used his jump on a hero standing near his ranged creeps I got stuck on the exact same spot as one of them until the creep died.
If the target you Alpha Strike dies before you reappear, you disappear for several seconds. It's been reported many times, I'm surprised it's not fixed yet.

Also, getting stuck in creeps or buildings happens to a lot of characters. I felt so lame tonight when I was the last one left defending our base as Morgana, ran up to place Tormented Soil, and got stuck in the inhibitor. So I shielded myself and got auto-attacked to death over several seconds. Since I was the last one the enemy team went on to backdoor both of the other inhibitors. Now, I probably wouldn't have been able to stop them, only delay them, but it was still a really pathetic way to end a game, and frustrating.

I've been caught as Cryophoenix for an entire fight before, just sitting inside of a creep unable to do anything as my entire team died. I've also been in a game where our Judicator got stuck on an enemy Fiddle, and got killed slowly and painfully. For some reason these catches seem to be happening more often as beta progresses, but it might just be bad luck.