Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team Empyrean - LF 1 Member Tank/Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

POWELLz

02-01-2011

Team Empyrean
http://teamempyrean.com/?p=home (http://teamempyrean.com/?p=home)

Team Empyrean is a new team to the League of Legends. With 4 of the 5 members playing together for the past few months we decided to make a team to compete in CEVO and MLG as well as any other tournaments and leagues that may come up. We're a strong dedicated team which practices daily for 4-5 hours.

We're looking for a solid 6th player who can take the roll of an Off Tank, Tank or a Jungler. We play ranked 5's and that's all we focus on. If you're wanting to try out you must be atleast 18+ years of age, Have Ventrilio and a Microphone. Know how to play your roll and exceed at it, We're not looking for just decent players.. We're looking for strong players who are looking to make a name for them selves and compete at a top level.

Current Roster can be found here: http://teamempyrean.com/?p=roster (http://teamempyrean.com/?p=roster) under "League of Legends.

You can contact me ingame for a tryout 'POWELLz' or post on our website forums under the League of Legends forum.

EDIT: Still looking for a solid player, Doing tryouts ALL day and will be playing Ranked 5's TONIGHT 02/09/20100 - Add me in game to tryout/talk or ask questions. Thanks

Thank you,

Mike Powell

POWELLz

02-01-2011

Still looking

eNaWe

02-01-2011

Possible 5th also

mcflufystein

02-02-2011

would Taric be considered a tank even tho hes a slash support?

Plantie Lover

02-02-2011

Been playing jungle-tank Udyr for three months, very capable and got Skype, Teamspeak, Vent, you name it.

Fluent in english, altho I'm brazilian. I could be your fifth, contact me at [email]nmania@gmail.com[/email]

ps: fyi I tried to post in your forum but couldn't register, I mean, I can register but for some reason couldn't log in. Right now I'm posting at work, hope thats OK if I answer it here.

POWELLz

02-02-2011

Quote:
mcflufystein:
would Taric be considered a tank even tho hes a slash support?

Yes, add me ingame POWELLz

POWELLz

02-02-2011

Quote:
Crimmie:
Been playing jungle-tank Udyr for three months, very capable and got Skype, Teamspeak, Vent, you name it.

Fluent in english, altho I'm brazilian. I could be your fifth, contact me at [email]nmania@gmail.com[/email]

ps: fyi I tried to post in your forum but couldn't register, I mean, I can register but for some reason couldn't log in. Right now I'm posting at work, hope thats OK if I answer it here.

That's fine, We're really only looking for USA players do to the fact we're based out of the US. But, I like the professional response and if you'd like to try out please add me in game.

POWELLz

eNaWe

02-02-2011

Quote:
POWELLz:
That's fine, We're really only looking for USA players do to the fact we're based out of the US. But, I like the professional response and if you'd like to try out please add me in game.

POWELLz

To be honest as long as he can get on the same time as the rest of the team it shouldn't matter. Add met4poD if you want to join

Blazeise

02-02-2011

added

DizTractionz

02-02-2011

I requested u in game, I'm what your looking for. Solid tank player here, I also know how to jungle tanks if needed. I'm a dedicated player whos only been getting better ever since I started playing. Try me out you wont be disappointed. IGN- DizTractionz