Known issues with Patch 110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevzNoob

02-02-2011

For this patch and ONLY this patch, my computer has been crashing completely while in game. If anyone wants to help me, I would appreciate it.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=489444

I thought it was only with Singed but its basically happening whenever I'm in game.

Neonknight

02-02-2011

Olaf's Undertow seems to be doing double damage/hitting twice on champs. It would seem that it occurs when the axe is about to reach the end of the throw.

Noticed it happened to 3 different champs in one game.

Dialupman

02-02-2011

Discrepancies from Patch Notes:
Doran Item's Health bonus went up to 120 again from 100

Karma's Skill description on PVP.net is misspelled quite badly.

At least that is what I noticed in game.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

02-02-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Will fix Ryze's MP5 next patch.

JustAnotherPub

02-02-2011

Just played a game as Trundle, and noticed that his ult doesn't seem to work about 75% of the time. You can hit R and try to target your victim, but no matter how many times you click your target it simply will not work.

Redoubts

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonknight View Post
Olaf's Undertow seems to be doing double damage/hitting twice on champs. It would seem that it occurs when the axe is about to reach the end of the throw.

Noticed it happened to 3 different champs in one game.
Confirmed

Larouse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

played against an anivia and was having trouble with pathing and moving thru jungle like a wall in in place , whereas its not . started in late game

YOU SO BAD

02-02-2011

every time i open the client it gos to download startsout fine at like 500kb a sec then gos to like 35 kb a sec. then after a few minutes it just closed the program all together. and i have to go into the process end the process tree then open it again and restart the patching. ps. its not my internet as i can update other stuff just fine. wtf riot. ITS BEEN as low as 2kb a sec and as high as 40 kbs.

Black Sheep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

Auto-pathing make me move at some random places.... while I was playing against a teemo, I tryied to follow somebody but it made me move at almost the opposite direction and in a mushroom with that...

So many burgers

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotStatikk View Post
Will fix Ryze's MP5 next patch.
Not trying to be a jerk or anything but doesn't 2 weeks seem like an awful long time to fix a champion? Especially one which is built around spamming spells.