Known issues with Patch 110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frank the Golem

02-01-2011

This thread is for posting problems that started in Patch 110.

Please DO NOT post your personal complaints here, or what you wish were done to your favorite champs. Do not post known issues from prior to Patch 110 (like Red Card, Javelin Toss, Heroic Charge, etc.)

Be concise.
Be polite.
Don't complain.

Known Issues
--Ryze Bot and Alistar Bot do not act or move; they stay at the fountain indefinitely. Other bots functioning normally.

--Bots are assigned Summoner Spells, but spells assigned are not visible on the Loading screen. Ryze Bot and Alistar Bot do not receive summoner spells at all.

--Ryze did not receive the MP/5s buff that all other mana champs gained.

Discrepancies from Patch Notes (possibly working as intended)
--Teemo's Move Quick passive adds 10/14/18/22/26% and active lasts 3s (rather than 10/15/20/25/30% and 4s).

ThaJollyMan

02-01-2011

Not quite sure if this happen this patch...or last patch...but, cleanse does not remove exhaust anymore. I didn't notice this last patch. I assume RIOT made the same mistake they did a few patches ago.

WetCurryFart

02-01-2011

Patchers start at 80-105 kbps then slows right the fk down....

EDIT: This isn't just my problem... I've read 4 or 5 post of other people experienceing it too...

ThaJollyMan

02-01-2011

I have found that restarting the client will increase the DL rate...though it may just slow again. Mine downloaded fine and I live in Italy. It was coming in at 700kb/s

WetCurryFart

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJollyMan View Post
I have found that restarting the client will increase the DL rate...though it may just slow again. Mine downloaded fine and I live in Italy. It was coming in at 700kb/s
When I close it as you said, it just slows right down again =[

I live in Canada :S

Maleficus04

02-01-2011

I haven't had this problem, myself, but 2 of my friends as well as a few others have had this issue. They create/join a game, it goes fine up until after champion select, then at the loading screen, it's just black and the game fails to respond.

MrShift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

u know why riot is hiring? because there is NO ONE WORKING THERE!!!!!!

VonMonocle

02-01-2011

Still can't see the ring for Pantheon's ult

>.>

Frank the Golem

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonMonocle View Post
Still can't see the ring for Pantheon's ult

>.>
Try this thread: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=463948

Harlond

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

K, so I've seen it a few times now, and it seems to be in specific situations. While I was facing Warwick, in a game as Rammus, he went to run past me to kill at the tower so I taunted him. It didn't apply the taunt, but the taunt worked every other time. However, that was the only time I was facing my target when I taunted.

This also applied to the stun from Pantheon, but for some reason it only happens when the person is running at you and you jump stun to them. Every other time it works well. I've seen this a few times since the patch, so it must be a common issue.

Edit: this is a repost from another post I made.