Soraka to hard to use?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

08-15-2009

She's full support. She isn't made to carry the whole team, she's made to make her team carry the whole team. There's no such thing as a soraka with over 10 kills unless the team is that bad, or she gets last hits.

If it's hard to heal your teamates then yes it's hard to play her. But how hard is it to heal your teamates...

Khristophoros

The Council

08-15-2009

I Play Jax: She can seem "hard" if someone doesn't feel like she's effective. I guess the OP figures she must be good and thus it's his failing because someone from Riot said she's good.

KonaKona

08-15-2009

I find she's spectacular early game and gradually becomes lackluster as the game goes on - would definitely like to see her reworked to be a little more viable late game

Steric

08-15-2009

My only problem with her is that I find that leveling up Starcall does not help since leveling it only increases the damage and mana by a small amount and does not improve the supportive part of the skill, the magic resistance reduction.

BL4zD

08-15-2009

I find her useful when playing with one or two friends. By herself or in a full 5 person team, I could see how a good player would be better slotted somewhere else. I definitely don't agree she's a safe place to hide a weak player...she'd end up feeding the other team! Better off babysitting a carry at that point and taking them off the leash end-game.

I agree with Steric that if the -MR of Starcall scaled she would be incredibly potent end-game (I think that's what he's saying ). Alternatively, her Starcall could slow/snare to give her an escape. Or scale the MR and grant her an equal amount of MR...like a MR steal!

Bronyaur

08-15-2009

Hard to use? All you have to do is use E every time it's cooled down and healbot. If that's difficult then i don't know what to say.

KonaKona

08-15-2009

I think you completely missed the point of the op Bronyaur ^^