Voidian Lore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pyroturtle656

02-01-2011

Cho’gath leisurely walked towards his destination, belaying the anger that it held within itself. “This time,” it muttered, “I will not be as kind as I was before”. Looking upwards, it saw that it had arrived at the meditative gardens. As Cho’gath expected, Kog’maw was also in the gardens, noisily scarfing down the succulent fruit that grew from the tree towering over the place of rest. The worm-like voidborn glanced behind himself and grinned (a disturbing sight, as its mouth was not formed for that purpose). With a casual flick of its tail, Kog’maw sent a fragrant fruit towards the other voidborn, who plucked it from the air with one of its lower claws. “Why do we serve the league?” asked Cho’gath, struggling to keep his voice steady as the smaller creature completely ignored the question. With a grunt of frustration the demonic being crushed the fruit he was holding as he repeated the question: “Why do we serve the league”? Kog’maw stopped, turned around, and in reply asked, “Why do you need me to tell you brother, have you forgotten”? The elder creature grunted, “Humor me”. The small voidborn rolled his eyes and, in a voice that indicated that this wasn’t the first time he had answered this question, responded “We have joined the league so we may find a mage strong enough to summon our third brother from our dimension”. “And have we succeeded yet?” asked Cho’gath in a disturbingly gentle tone. Kog’maw kept quiet, knowing that speaking would only bring on more punishment. “NO WE HAVE NOT!!!” screamed the larger voidborn, stomping its foot and unintentionally causing a wave of spikes to fling its brother high into the central fruit tree. The angry beast walked away, rolling its eyes before stopping itself. “I will not be drawn into these silly Runeterran customs” it muttered to no one in particular. So absorbed in its annoyance, Cho’gath did not notice its brother sliding out of the tree he was flung into, an unusually large scroll clutched gingerly in one claw.

“Bah, my brother thinks I’ve done nothing,” ranted Kog’maw, “I’ll show that fool”. Working carefully, the voidborn went to work on the scroll. Small lines were added to the intricate runes, while other patches were gently wiped away. Standing back, Kog’maw admired the work he had done, amazed that he managed to use the ink and quill with his small, ungainly arms. Gathering up the scroll, he snuck down the Hall of Bedchambers towards the living quarters of the stolen item’s owner. “I’ll see you again soon brother,” Kog’maw chuckled, propping the scroll against the bedroom door of Ryze, the rogue mage, “very soon indeed.”

pyroturtle656

02-06-2011

please comment

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

02-06-2011

Lol, Kog'maw is the true mastermind. He's been tricking us all. =)

Nice to see some Kog'maw and Cho'gath interaction. Though from Kog'maw's quotes, I think they would be trying to bring their father to Runeterra.

If the Void is collecting specific people for a summons, it would also be nice to see Kassadin get into the action. After reading the recent JoJ with him and Malzahar, I feel he has a big role in the Void's plans. =)

sp1d3r

02-07-2011

Good stuff

Check out www.thelolfansite.com for more fan fiction and sign up yourself.

pyroturtle656

02-15-2011

please comment and tell if you want more

True Ethos

02-15-2011

To be perfectly honest I didn't really like it that much. Kog'Maw despite the terror he inspires just isn't a mastermind. He is far too innocent, he is like a force of nature more than something evil.