Is singed a carry or not

Yes 10 38.46%
No 16 61.54%
Other 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Singed (game changer and carry or not)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dashtinerton

02-01-2011

I have had this arguments with my friends. Singed can carry matches even though he may not getting the most kills if you get 20 more assist of this champion then any on your team means you Caused your team to win.

like if you went something like 7-6-35 with singed you carried

Cake Mage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

As someone with 78% win with singed at 1750 elo, I can assure you singed is NOT a carry. This is not to say that you cannot carry the team as singed.

Think about it this way, singed does moderate damage with gas and a sunfire to most of the enemy team. You lay down a slow to keep their team seperated, and your fling while not doing much damage is great at pulling people off your carries, or nabbing an enemy trying to run away.

Doing all of those things well will generally allow you to 'carry' your team by allowing them every advantage you can give them. There is only one other scenario where singed can carry the team. This is when you farm above and beyond anyone on the other team. If you are just straight up unkillable and their team was foolish enough to ignore defensive items, then yes you will 1v5 as singed and you will kill anyone silly enough to stick around.

Because singed is such an efficient farmer this second scenario is quite possible, although the better people you play against the less likely it is to occur. Practically any hero that can farm as fast as singed(hint there's not many but morde comes to mind) will be able to carry a game this way. Singed purely doesn't get many kills because he has sustained damage as opposed to burst, and bad players generally save their skills to get the kill because they think it makes them look good, good players use all their skills as often as possible so singed will get more kills in higher level games(not many more).

TLDR: No singed is not a carry, unless you have 300cs and the other team is dumb.

Chinoman10

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake Mage View Post
As someone with 78% win with singed at 1750 elo, I can assure you singed is NOT a carry. This is not to say that you cannot carry the team as singed.

Think about it this way, singed does moderate damage with gas and a sunfire to most of the enemy team. You lay down a slow to keep their team seperated, and your fling while not doing much damage is great at pulling people off your carries, or nabbing an enemy trying to run away.

Doing all of those things well will generally allow you to 'carry' your team by allowing them every advantage you can give them. There is only one other scenario where singed can carry the team. This is when you farm above and beyond anyone on the other team. If you are just straight up unkillable and their team was foolish enough to ignore defensive items, then yes you will 1v5 as singed and you will kill anyone silly enough to stick around.

Because singed is such an efficient farmer this second scenario is quite possible, although the better people you play against the less likely it is to occur. Practically any hero that can farm as fast as singed(hint there's not many but morde comes to mind) will be able to carry a game this way. Singed purely doesn't get many kills because he has sustained damage as opposed to burst, and bad players generally save their skills to get the kill because they think it makes them look good, good players use all their skills as often as possible so singed will get more kills in higher level games(not many more).

TLDR: No singed is not a carry, unless you have 300cs and the other team is dumb.
Just making a post to say I agree 100% with the above post.

Note: I found this thread on Google, so everyone who's starting up their fingers to type "necro" just find something more useful to do.

Later,
Chinoman10.

Ryncwind

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinoman10 View Post
Just making a post to say I agree 100% with the above post.

Note: I found this thread on Google, so everyone who's starting up their fingers to type "necro" just find something more useful to do.

Later,
Chinoman10.
I have nothing more useful to do.

Necro.