Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Remove runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khamo

02-01-2010

Quote:
Muramas:
yes but then you will need to spend a lot of IP on runes making it hard to swap out. Level 1&2 Runes also are obsolete when you hit 20 making them really pointless.

The system is flawed and makes for switching characters difficult. It needs to be altered or resigned.

i dont agree that level 1 runes are pointless. they still do 54% of the effect of lvl 3 runes, but cost like 1/20 of the price. they're useful for being cheap.

although i have to admit, beta was a bit more fun without runes, but still i think they add some depth into your summoner level. also it's too late for such a major desing change. alot of ppl would be pissed off if they would removes runes now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadRamza

02-01-2010

why are you concerned about that??...
runes gives like 0.0000000000001 to an attribute and you pay a horrible price for it....

i think that instead of removing they should make a system to sell runes to help you buy others