Rammus Pro/Noob Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FadingAway

01-18-2010

Hi Fading here, this is a guide on 1 of my new favorite champions, im talking of course about the lizard looking bowser Rammus. For the people who has played him, u will know him as a tank, mabey very few as a dps but i think otherwise. Like the title suggests, this is a guide that ppl will think its pro or noob, u can go which ever build u want, go tank or dps, but i go moving speed/dps. Yes i said it, Moving Speed. Now i can see this build is not at all "serious" but its not entirely bad. Its not like a veigar going dps with physical attack. My record with moving speed rammus is a 18/10/5 and my worst is a 1/19/8. This is my preference and its oki if u dont, try to keep the flamming to a minimum and enjoy.

Before Game: for ur masteries u want to get the ghost mastery with +8% to ghost buff and moving speed masteries, after that, just stack all to def. should be like 0/?/?. Always get ghost buff and flash if u want or teleport.

Runes: Stack moving speed, for blue, red, and yellow

Early Game: get boots and red pots. Go in lane with a long range or dps or u can mid but im not suggesting it, unless u know ur going up against ppl who cant play. Try not to die, try to last hit and just have fun. You should be able to get the boots with +5 moving speed outa combat before u hit lvl 6 easily. After u get it u will see teh increase in speed but not close to max yet.

Mid Game: At like lvl 10 u should hav lvl 5 roll skill, and u should hav 2 zeals and 1 boots if not at least 1 zeal. This is the only way after boots seeing how u can only hav 1 boots at a time. Same as early game, go with ur team, coordinate with them, moving speed rammus doesnt mean ur totally useless, follow ur team, and when ur against some1, use a roll, try not to hit minions and hit the target. Start up tremor, use defensive curl and keep auto, if they run, use taunt, and repeat, they wont be able to get away form ur roll if done corretly.

Late Game: By now u should hav at least 4 zeals, boots, or even phantom dancers. Same as mid game now, follow, spam those skills, wash, rinse, repeat. With 5 phantom dancers and boots u should be hitting 1,300+ moving, even more with ghost buff and runes. My record was i believe 1,679 moving speed at the last few secs of roll with buff and runes, it was a short few seconds so not 100% sure wat it was, i will update when i get the full info. Not only is this moving speed, u also get tanking/dps abilities. 5 phantom dancers = 60% moving speed, 100%+ crit and at least 2.00+ atkspd, and a good amout of dodge, u will still be able to attack and dps, but tanking is a bit on the downside.

Like i said before, this guide is not for that serious players, i just wanted to try sometihng new. People called me crazy only to lose to a moving speed rammus, teemos fail in compare to rammus in running. You can follow this guide, or totally flat out reject, either is fine for me, but believe me it will be fun when u jsut roll right into their base and tower dive and make their whole team run back. I hope u enjoyed this guide, i hav a blast with it here and there when i just mess around with some friends on vent.

For all those that says this guide fails and doesnt do anything, they are most likely correct but playing isnt about winning its about having fun, i hav a blast when i see a teemo run with W buff on only to get raped by a rammus with about 3X more moving speed.

Have Fun, and Goodnight, Fading Out...

XaXa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

So basically this would happen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2-j8aJYXrA

Kadzin

01-18-2010

lol move speed rammus xD
I think you played too much Sonic :P

Cyatomorrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

Good on ya =p

The build is completely non-serious, but I wonder if Phantom Dancer might not be decent thanks to the dodge.

FadingAway

01-19-2010

i didnt hav a zil, sivir, kayle, warwick on my team when i did this but hey, at least u got the message

Slide

01-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingAway View Post
Runes: Stack moving speed, for blue, red, and yellow
You dont have any runes do you...........

Im glad you let everyone know how bad the build is and that it is not in any way effective.

People in Newbie Island should not write guides. Not serious ones anyway. I guess this joke guide is ok. You do need to fix that though. There arent any move speed runes for Marks Seals or Glyphs. Only Quints have move speed.

I wont even comment on the ridiculousness of the rest.