Best Champ for All "On Hit" build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracocide

05-25-2011

Played a game as XZ against my friend who was Rammus. At the start of the match he said he was going to rush Thornmail, so I decided I was going to just use all of the on hit items.

Wit's End, Malady, SotD, and Bloodrazor.

Didn't get to finish a TriForce, although now that I think about it, Executioner's Calling would have been another item that applies damage on hit. It was fun, but now I want to try it again, but I'm thinking even though XZ has the built in AS steroid, he's melee which makes him pretty vulnerable, so which champ would be best and what would be the final item to build?

Triforce? Frozen Mallet? Executioner's Calling? Phantom Dancer?

Which boots? As XZ hitting the 2.5 AS cap is easy so berserker's greaves weren't really needed, I went with boots of swiftness. But as another champ, those might be needed to reach the 2.5 as cap.

Master Troll NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-25-2011

Give Kog'Maw similar items, have rammus taunt for 3 seconds: sit back and get a drink.

Dracocide

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryRager View Post
Give Kog'Maw similar items, have rammus taunt for 3 seconds: sit back and get a drink.
Ah yeah, I was thinking of Teemo, but I hate teemo. Kog'maw would be great though

Master Troll NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-25-2011

Another troll build that is viable in rare situations is Mordekaiser with 4 Hextech gunblades, 1 Lichbane, and also the magicpen boot.

As his Q scales with both AP and AD, (with 4 hex blades u should get close to 400 ad and Ap, plus the lichbane boost you should hit more than 1000+ magic damage and heal yourself for the 1000 dmg since you have 100% spellvamp.

Spitemaster

05-25-2011

Why not Ez? His mystic shot has great range and applies on-hit effects.

Dracocide

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitemaster View Post
Why not Ez? His mystic shot has great range and applies on-hit effects.
He could be good as well with the built in flash.

Zauren

05-25-2011

Does Gunblade's spell vamp stack? I thought they made it all unique.

Legendaryratboy

05-25-2011

Definetly Kog'Maw, with his Q's AS you can get Sorc. shoes and still reach 2 - 2.5 AS. Teemo or Ez would be my other two choices as well.

As for the last item, either Frozen Mallet or Hextech Gunblade works best for me; phantom is just overboard on the AS and since you're not building IE the crit is meh. Executioner's is pretty much the same; the lifesteal is pathetic, the crit isn't good for this build, and the DOT is the weakest of the on-hit effects.

TheLazyOne

05-25-2011

Personally With an on hit Champ the name Twitch Screams at me, With His Poison stack passive, i also tend to use Black Cleaver.

Legendaryratboy

05-25-2011

also, maybe Vayne; she's probably not the most viable for this build, but with her W, it might work.