Release Notes v1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

masterojack

02-01-2011

no buffs to cait??? Man, i REALLY regret the IP i spent on her!

Akali Bot

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterojack View Post
no buffs to cait??? Man, i REALLY regret the IP i spent on her!
Just be glad she didn't get nerfed like every champion i bought with IP did

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ixth View Post
Well, for 1:

They nerfed eve to ****, so i started using akali. Now she got a little tiny nerf. no big deal. I'll live.

second, increased cost on rabadon's deathcap. why? so us AP champs can take even longer to power up, right right-clicky's on the other team still powering up before everyone else.

and why mess with the masteries? it was fine as is.
IN ORDER:

...your eve point doesn't even make sense. >.> That's not a reason the patch is bad... Eve needed a nerf, Akali change makes sense and is barely a nerf, just makes her play feel less absurd against allies.
strength of spirit was absurdly strong. Combine that with only actually DOING something on ____ champions makes it ******ed. The fact that only 2 champions in the entire game had mana issues (at MOST 2 champions actually, scratch that) at level 30 should tell you something, no? The masteries were not fine. They were just what we accepted.
Defense sucked, people generally only went in for... health, or strength of spirit. Which were absurd. That's right, 2 masteries were so strong that they made an entire TREE worth going into. That's wtfish.
rabadons deathcap was really, REALLY strong for its cost. Now it takes 5 more minion kills. Zonoes, ruined forever.

MetalGrunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosecutor Godot View Post
l2p

Patch sucks though.
Do you not know that ezreal is extreamly UP
Also twsited fate has the red card bug that riot STILL hasn't fixed?

Zielmann

02-01-2011

Like the small buff to Teemo. Giving him MF's passive while making it not blatantly the same, since it has a strong active on it.

I also like how this patch saw more QQ prior to the patch notes than any that I can recall, and yet it's the most upvoted thread I've seen on the forums.

Glad to see the rammus changes, but I still think his taunt duration needs to be hit slightly. And a little disappointed that doran's stacking will still be legit.

I like what I'm seeing, though. Good job, Riot.

Avenger460

02-01-2011

despite the complaints about the patch going around the forums. I actually like this patch, and I'm curious to play teemo with his movequick rework. Thanks for your hard work riot.

sciyth

02-01-2011

These patch notes weren't that bad. Some reworks were done, some small errors fixed. I don't know what is being done with soraka though. Renekton looks a lot better than he did now so gj their. i like the teemo move quick rework.

just got mana runes so I don't really like that they've been changed, but you did increase champs mana regen so it's all good.

I don't use doran's items on every champ i play so I'm not that upset with that

I'm actually ok with this patch. don't know why people are *****ing about it so much.

tvburk

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khrain View Post
lmao thread started with 9999 upvotes
Riot, you afraid?
This...

Andmcmuffin2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

New Champion: Meh, we'll see. +/-0

Akali: Not too much of a nerf, and makes her focus more on her assassin role. I play Akali, and I don't mind. +1

Cassiopeia: Really... Doesn't seem like it did much. +/-0

Ezreal: New particle effects? Yes please. Add to that tooltip fixes... +1.

Galio: Eh, doesn't need a buff/nerf, and I've only seen Resolute Smite do anything when he's stealing my minion kills. +/-0

Gragas: Bugfix. Thank you. +1

Jax: Hurray for fixes! +1

Katarina: Interesting rebalance. I don't know if it'll make too much of a difference. +/-0

Miss Fortune: Much less than critical bugfixes... "slightly" more damage will rarely save/kill a chamption. +/-0

Mordekaiser: More earlygame shield? I don't remember running short until the endgame when I last played him. -1

Olaf: How do you even manage that? I mean, I suppose if you wanted to toss your axe at your feet consecutively with some CDR... Meh, small fix; not much to talk about. +/-0

Rammus: Now I think you're trolling. For starters, I don't think Rammus particularly needs a nerf. He's easier to counter than your average stealth champion. Next, you nerf the thing people aren't so butthurt about: Everyone that wants to see him nerfed is pushing a lane with him too close to a tower. It's his taunt's DURATION that everyone can't seem to deal with. Nobody's really going to appreciate the nerf, I think. -1

Renekton: See above for the first sentence. I played the first game he was free and utterly destroyed. Don't tell me his lategame scaling is too poor, he does perfectly well if you build him offensively. Really, he can hold his own against any other melee fighter in the League already, and doesn't need to be improved at all. -1

Shaco: I've never seen this bug/didn't know it was a bug? I thought it would auto-crit if it hit, though I've never had it dodged. +/-0

Soraka: My face is buried in my palm. Can we stop nerfing champions like her and Sivir just because they're 450 IP? -1

Teemo: I've seen plenty of good Teemo players ask for this, though I don't see them needing it. Anti-Teemo measures will now certainly include more CC. +/-0

Vladimir: Though he doesn't need a nerf, this... isn't really one. His pool is used to dodge towers and nukes, and people complain about the cooldown on his Transfusion more than anything. Reducing Tides of Blood's health cost, too? Nonono, he certainly doesn't need reduced costs, please. -1

Items:

• Boots: Eh, I always found the Lucidity boots in the Movement section. +/-0
  • Doran's: The earlygame stat bonuses were worth it when we could snag a potion, as well. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm now skipping them entirely and grabbing my first "real" build item and recalling to shop sooner. -1
  • Last Whisper: People are going to complain about the extra 200 gold. Really, the 40% ArP is still worth the extra gold on the same champions. +/-0
  • Lich Bane: Minor bugfix I hadn't known was a problem. Even if it was, is it really that difficult to scrape up a little extra gold and mana? +/-0
  • Rabadon's Deathcap: Alright, now it's getting plain silly in cost. I realize people have been stacking these for the ludicrous flat AP bonuses, but this won't drive them away. It's also sticking you with the components for longer than you really need, now. -1

Rally: People use this spell? +/-0

Strength of Spirit: Great. More reason not to take it. -1

Meditation: I realize that you're buffing everyone's base, but this is ridiculous. Almost half of the mastery is gone. -1

Veteran's Scars: Are... Are we not allowed to have tanks function earlygame? Why not nerf Ardor for offtanks? -1

Runes: Brb, buying new quints and seals, since my entire page is nerfed. That 20% saved me earlygame more than I'd like to count. -1

General: Fixes TO pvp.net rather than fixING it? I suppose it's a start. +/-0

And my final verdict... -7. Four positive points, eleven negative, and the rest neutral. I'm mostly miffed about my HP Quintessences than anything else.

masterojack

02-01-2011

great, now all the ip i spent on fort runes isn't worth it. Stupid 4k quints

on the other hand, my mord is back! time to own some ppl