Release Notes v1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pharoah

02-01-2011

so ....apparently rammus' slow is what made him op? these dev's are in need of some serious electro-shock....well the guys in the patch previews look like they've already had their fair share....
did they hire these guys straight out of highschool? lol guinsoo looks like a total genius

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

It's an ok patch, I'm just annoyed that Caitlyn didn't get another buff. She's game breaking underpowered, which is why no one plays her.

Pharoah

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrock7383 View Post
you made two changes to Doran's Shield but only 1 to his sword and ring. that kinda stinks. for it costing 475 now, i was hoping for a slight retweak on the health offered by both, maybe 120HP like the shield, since we wont be able to carry potions, or 4% life steal (every bit counts).

And I cant imagine what you guys saw to make Last Whisper cost more, but hey, if that's what you guys vote, that's what's going down.

Great job on Karma btw, she is very cool, and both of her skins are actually awesome.
Well tanks are favored always... i think the dev's model this game after wow, tank and spank! gogogo!

KingofKingz

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khrain View Post
lmao thread started with 9999 upvotes
Riot, you afraid?
maybe your comment will become 9999 "REAL" upvotes *thump up*

Syncat

02-01-2011

Thank you for the work patching and balancing and I for one hope you continue to do so.
Keep up the good work Riot, its appreciated! ^_^

Lotamer

02-01-2011

LMAO at people's reaction to this patch.

Sandrock7383

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
Am i the only one who thinks this game is just...not fun....these patches do nussing... this game is 99% team composition 1% skill(ie. Tanks > skill). game shtinks k bye
you are the only one.

on a sidenote, i would like to see an Ez buff next patch, Riot.

you guys are making it extremely difficult to wanna use him, and he cost me soooo much RP! not a huge buff, but a slight one.

OmegasNight

02-01-2011

I dont use Dorans anyway, and any Vetern players no better cause yea its alright in the early but thats a waste of money you could be using towards your premo build

SaniKyuu

02-01-2011

And Ezreal got only "bug fixes", come on Riot, you buff who doesnt need a buff, nerf who doesnt need a nerf and ignore a thread with over 7000 views and more than 200 posts about buffing Ezreal? We had 70% on "Buff Ezreal" and you ignored that? Thanks Riot, keep doing this, ignore the community and do what you want. Oh yeah, good work with the fake upvotes

Akali Bot

02-01-2011

**** man.
why increase rabadon's deathcap?