Release Notes v1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gotsun

Recruiter

02-01-2011

Riot has to upvote their patches because many people will never be happy with anything they do, and the people who see a patch will downvote it the second its release to try and close it...
Many of the downvotes now come from people unhappy about the fact that riot upvoted themselves so everyone could read it and comment on it.

Priest of Rathma

02-01-2011

cool, 5 hour taunt remains 5 hour taunt. who cares how many % of slow u have if u have 5 hour taunt and ur dead already by a rammus bursting u down with his ult and sunfire. And if u manage to escape guess what powerball flash into a next 5 hour taunt - gg

criptix

02-01-2011

wow new maps and obs mode yay

Withwerain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

wow, lol.
another ez nerf.. from 15% to 10%
There a whole lot of things i displike witht his patch. But i hope riot did the right thing on this patch.
See you all on the battle field.
Withwerain

Regards

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeRaids057 View Post
Boycotting RP.
Buying extra RP because of this guy.

LLamaPie

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bantos View Post
Shen's taunt lasts a shorter duration than Rammus', and the blink you speak of actually hinders his ability to pull, unless he came from behind.
Yep Shen's taunt is better for initiating and saving a team mate as opposed to what Ram can use it for. Ram's taunt is OP because he can pull carries off their turret and lure them into a death trap assuming his team has at least 1 extra CC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotsun View Post
Riot has to upvote their patches because many people will never be happy with anything they do, and the people who see a patch will downvote it the second its release to try and close it...
Many of the downvotes now come from people unhappy about the fact that riot upvoted themselves so everyone could read it and comment on it.
I down-voted because they made death cap cost more for the 2nd patch in a row. Riot is so prejudice against casters its insane. The doran's adjustment I am cool with considering each item had a slight buff. Same with the mana regen change since each caster has a base increase. Unfortunately I'm going to have to change most of my runes now.

VENUMB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

no blitzcrank dragon fix? D:

Choco Knight

02-01-2011

Galio buff

Coalthair

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regards View Post
Buying extra RP because of this guy.
same.

Pharoah

02-01-2011

Am i the only one who thinks this game is just...not fun....these patches do nussing... this game is 99% team composition 1% skill(ie. Tanks > skill). game shtinks k bye