Release Notes v1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epic Dancing Guy

02-01-2011

Good thing I accidentally bought flat mana regen runes instead of per level

Astat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluecks View Post
that's bs...nerfing rammus taunt to a 2 second single target taunt while Shen's is still a 2 second aoe taunt which easily affects 2-3 enemies if used properly (which equals 4-6 seconds if you add it up) in a teamfight AND is a blink ability as well.

PS: Why do people downvote this? Do they want Rammus do be removed like Locket or Promote instead?
Seriously, where is the relation between whining about a "3 second single target taunt" vs a "2 second multi target taunt". The later can theoretically hit all 5 enemies which equals 10 seconds in total.
Ok, lets say shen taunts 3 of your team mates, he gets hit by all 3 of them and he cant just walk one of them back to his team to be killed..

OmegasNight

02-01-2011

now i have only posterd a couple times asking for a slight Galio buff, and now, behold riot has listened and gave him a slight buff, keep up the good work

RedJack3t

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

Why the **** don't riot want people to play Soraka?
Thats the only explanation I can see for all this ****.
Please riot, herp derp less and make her more housin' :/

Orbyt

02-01-2011

Not gonna lie, was kinda hoping this might be the Magma Chamber/Co-Op vs AI patch. I kinda feel like a new map/game mode is a little more desirable at this point than more champions and nerfs that are just gonna cancel each other out once everyone has been nerfed anyhow. /beg for some of that "unexpected" stuff Riot was boasting about but I have yet to see.

Riverblink

02-01-2011

finally a good patch

Kyunas

02-01-2011

why does katarina keep getting buffed? Whats so weak about her? Increase her Ulti so she can kill everyone in teamfights for sure now. It was too weak before, she just killed 3 of 5 enemys in team fights. She needs to kill more so her spells are never on cooldown.

Her laning ability is one of the strongest. She just needs a doran's shield to keep a lane forever. A healing pot was not even important for her so the doran's shield buff is on her side. a tanky assassin was the best idea ever.

Epic Dancing Guy

02-01-2011

If you don't like the patch then just leave or shut up about it.

Zedilurk

02-01-2011

wonder why Vlad isn't getting hit slightly harder...Rammus looks fixed now, Renekton should be more deadly early game, which he needed, however I don'y fully agree with how much they nerfed the healing on his Q, I would have left it at like 10% or so, REALLY hate the dorans increase in price...they shouldn't have done it that much imo...

other than that...VERY good patch

also...Server Unavailable, sigh...

Nevadia

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambit EK View Post
Jax buffs woulda been nice and Caitlyn cries when you make Last Whisper more expensive and keep her ultimate crappy.
caitlyn has an ulti? oh **** i didnt know.... my normal shot is more powerful and accurate than that snipe bullet