Release Notes v1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StunEmpact

02-01-2011

awww, another deathcap price increase T_T

NNarcosis

02-01-2011

More than 9500 thumbs up for such small and unpopular patch? Someone at Riot is cheating these ratings...

No Garen love? God he became useless.

BlackoutGR

02-01-2011

MALZ SKIN :O !

Wheres my wallet...

HeartlessBastard

02-01-2011

Really bad patch nerfing what's not supposed to be nerfed like mana regen and 200 more gold on Last whisper c'mon. I like the Katarina nerf/buff changes, but why the hell did u rebuffed Morde again ? Oh wait i know the answer because noobs that can't play anything else than op morde that's why am i right. And if you are going to downvote to oblivion so be it idc. Although bad patch.

Manson21

02-01-2011

One more fail patch.
This is getting ridiculous, when the good stuff like Magma Chamber, Replays systems, clan system, etc etc will arrive?

Riot, you suck. -.-

skyqula

02-01-2011

Riiiiight, dorans shield item nr1...

Aitchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless******* View Post
Really bad patch nerfing what's not supposed to be nerfed like mana regen and 200 more gold on Last whisper c'mon. I like the Katarina nerf/buff changes, but why the hell did u rebuffed Morde again ? Oh wait i know the answer because noobs that can't play anything else than op morde that's why am i right. And if you are going to downvote to oblivion so be it idc. Although bad patch.
Aaaagreed! '3'

Talisid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by King0fKingz View Post
Sorry but this Rune changes sound very awefull....33% nerf is kinda high cause overall ill probly lose a lot of manareg/5 at lvl 18. Just like the Teemo/Ren changes, should make them a bit more viable. But lets see how this stuff will work out.
Just fyi, every champ had their base MP5 buffed so you won't really lose much, if anything, from this 'nerf'.

What is really is, is a buff to people who don't take mana runes.

The Soraka nerfs make no sense though. What the hell is Riot doing?

haseebgreat

Recruiter

02-01-2011

i am totalllllly speechless

Erebos

02-01-2011

To get that Patch downvoted is at least a challenge this time