100% crit strike chance?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombeh

01-31-2011

Is it possible or is there a cap? Is it plausible? After all you get 2.5x damage for getting infinity and 100% crit strike chance. Offer thoughts and opinions, as this interests me a lot.

If I went with any build, though, it would probably be phantom dancer, phantom dancer, zeal, infinity, last whisper, 6th item (depending on situation). This is 90% critical strike at 250% critical damage, plus 130% attack speed and 115 attack damage. Along with 23% movement speed, I think it's a pretty good build, hbu? Not taking into account the 13k price, ofc.

Carados

01-31-2011

You can, but it's not a good idea. There are builds which give a higher damage output for less gold.

Zombeh

01-31-2011

Alright... I'm just going to look up optimum builds.. Thanks for your posts on my other thread, too. =)

TrustiestKarma

01-31-2011

You can do it as was said before. I used to play a lot of gangplank and 100% crit is how I played him and it always worked beautifully. Though you always have to take in account the champ you're playing and the survivability of that champ. I also would never use that build with any other champ except maybe tryn.

Mambazo

01-31-2011

Hitting 100% crit isn't a bad idea on certain champs, like trynd and gangplank that will make use of crit runes and the deadliness mastery to start out with like 20% crit. Other champs would be much better served getting some AD or armorpen rather than stacking nothing but critical chance.

Astro

Master Recruiter

01-31-2011

The most effective build in that regards would be:

3x Phantom Dancer
2x BloodThirster
1x Infinity Edge

You get 100% crit chance with about 800-900 dmg crit and 50% lifesteal. Sadly, this build is only viable in custom games as armor would make you hit for nothing and you'd have incredibly low survivability with said build.

Ebonclaw

02-01-2011

Boots of choice
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer
Executioner's Calling

= 65% Crit Chance from items, all damage stats in good ratio to eachother, and 2 open item slots left

Majulio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

Ebon, add Ghosblade and you'll have 80% and a nice active.

vulpixel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

CRIT RUNE PAGE makes this VERY viable.

runes/masteries: 22%
IE: 20%
PD:30%
GB:15%

3 well mixed items gives 87%, add green pot ftw. MUCH better DPS/gold than other items. Add LW if they have armor.

Wonton55

02-01-2011

That build on Trynd is a bad idea. You want to hit 50% from items/runes/masteries, so you can combine that with the 50% from your passive to have 100% while your ult is raging, when it matters most.