Kayle the Judicator needs a slight buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonglove

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2009

I think Kayle is just slightly underpowered. Her Q and W abilities are perfect and shouldn't be affected. But I think some part of her needs a small buff. Possibilities include armor boost, magic resistance boost, or make her E ability better.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying she's weak. She can do a lot in game, but I currently think she just needs a small increase to something. Thoughts?

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-14-2009

"You have killed Kayle's friend"
"She has stunned you for an hour"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

I don't really think she needs anything.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-14-2009

wow... I can't take any more SO AND SO IS OP/UNDERPOWERED threads seriously anymore... I've seen every hero complained to be imba or weak...

Kayle is fine the way she is

PraetorKendro

08-14-2009

If Kayle got any stronger, I'd feel bad about choosing her.

Kinda the feeling that prevents me from playing Tristana.

Critical Error

Recruiter

08-14-2009

Kayle is a decent champ, just kind of boring is all. She has one active offensive ability, I dont count her ult because its pretty much up for the duration of a battle. Her abilities are pretty much mostly long duration pop and go wait for your Q to refresh. She is still strong, just not exactly the sort you need much thought process to play.

Therox

08-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzle Dazzle View Post
wow... I can't take any more SO AND SO IS OP/UNDERPOWERED threads seriously anymore... I've seen every hero complained to be imba or weak...

Kayle is fine the way she is
I agree...it's getting kinda annyoing. There's a successfull strategy for every champion. It's not always a problem of balancing.

Dragonglove

08-14-2009

This is just my perception based on matches I've playing playing and playing against Kayle. It's fine if you don't agree, but this is the champion feedback forum so don't go chewing me out because I choose to give my opinion.

On another note, what strategies do you use to help your team win? I'm personally just not seeing enough of an impact from her in a given game.

Adonis

Emissary of the League

08-14-2009

One thing that will make you better with kayle is to realize that she is not a tank. You don't stack tank gear on her.
You stack either DPS gear as if she's master yi, or you stack AP gear as if she's Annie. Either works for her. But don't think she's an alistair or an amumu.

Aqualisk

08-15-2009

Kayle scales best with ap and attack speed. If you plan on picking her rune yourself for attack speed and cooldown reduction. I highly recommend you get two nashor's tooth on her for the AP, Attack Speed, and -cooldown reduction. Finish her off with zerker boots and a phantom and you are set. With two nashors and runes you can have your ultimate down to 80 seconds cooldown.

FellowerOfOdin

08-15-2009

Judicator is an awesome hero and, to me, the best tank in the game. She might not have the defensive potential that e.g. Rammus has, but where Rammus is a joke damage-wise, Judicator shines with her ultimate and, of course, her extremely strong nuke that can also stun enemies. Furthermore, her E buff allows her to greatly support allies, 16% ms is a lot throughout the whole game.

Judicator is a fine hero (yeah, I commit being a Kayle fanboy, pick her almost all the time ) and does not need a buff.