Twitch Fix?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1337LoL

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
If your teams aren't bringing hard CC abilities, you're playing to lose.

And range... No. His range is only good for towers, it needs a slight nerf, but it is not what nets kills. Mobile targets are too apt to actually move and evade more than enough shots. Especially with the gutting his high damage builds, the ones that actually killed competent people quickly, took last patch.
I'm sorry we all don't play premades..

Lupa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-18-2010

TwItCh is broked?

Archbob

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zouave321 View Post
if they nerf the ulti too much they should allow to interrupt the ulti, because sometimes its frustrating to miss all the targets because they're moving, its sometimes better to autoattack

No, just Nerf the range so he needs to come into the range of the towers in order to actually attack it. Outranging a inhibitor tower is ******ed. You can't defend your base if there's a twitch on the other team. Game over.

And don't give me this "You can go out there and kill him" ****. Twitch isn't the only hero on that enemy team. If the other heros are surroundung him, there's not a **** thing you can do about him taking out your inhibitor towers with the enemy team having to actually assault the base.

EchoRex

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337LoL View Post
I'm sorry we all don't play premades..
I almost exclusively solo queue right now, and there is always at the least two or three hard control effects on the team. I think I've played three matches in the past week where there wasn't more than two.

Simple fact is, there are enough viable and strong champions with strong crowd control, a team has to go out of their way to pick a hard CC free composition. And that is even ignoring the simplest method of just focus bursting during even soft crowd control effects.

saber sensei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
If your teams aren't bringing hard CC abilities, you're playing to lose.
I agree with Echo, every game i play where our team has no CC we get raped. I played against a team where all 5 champions had stuns and it was the most ridiculous game ever.

CC wins the day unless your playing with a team of rez heal noobs...

Riot aBhorsen

eSports Coordinator

01-19-2010

I play Twitch and i'll be honest, The range on my Ulti is sick. If theres no solo Champs going i'll look for a lane with only creeps and go and take out a tower. Seems a tad unfair but hell, Twitch owns

Deadmeet

01-20-2010

Stop crying please

Twitch is good as is, he have extremly low HP and can be killed in 1 sec with one or 2 heroes that focus him with some skills.

The Twitch ult is quite easy to avoid, (move, flash, just back, etc...)

No, twitch is definitely not overpowered. VS noobs, yes, like all heroes but VS people that know how to play vs Twitch, definitively not.