New Skins and Karma Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kietsu

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyFenix View Post
How about a new fiddle skin? A gragas skin? Maybe a janna skin? Lux skin? Malphite skin? A Mord skin? Nida skin? Sivir skin? Sona skin? Soraka? Taric? Zilean i guess?
Nidalee just got one. Sivir gets one next patch.

Raro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

Love the new skins.
Um... Is Kog's skin limited during the Chinese New Year Celebration?

Catty Dishes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterSupreme View Post
Cool. Lemon-Lime Karma.
That is why I have ended up not buying the mandatory geisha-esque skin. I saw the title of Sakura and got excited....then found out it was one of the most garish colors I know of. =( I'd have bought in a second if it had been, I don't know, pink, red, white, straight plain yellow, pale blue, pale green...something that actually made me think of cherry blossoms and early spring time. *shrugs* It hurts to look at in game, so I'm not getting it. It could have been sooooo pretty. I kinda want it anyway, just because I see this style as a mandatory skin type for her, with the fans and all, but there is no way I can go a whole game looking at her in that color =( so I'm staying away from the shop for now.