Anti Turtling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tookoo

01-31-2011

Implement an anti-turtling mechanic into the game. Like after a certain time you take increased damage in your base, or do decreased damage. I mean i love playing games that last 75 minutes because after the 25 minute mark we have a leaver and the other team won't leave their base. And just farm farm farm until everyone is max'd on items and potions.

benobeast

01-31-2011

You control the whole jungle which gives u dragon, baron, and all the buffs.. This is enough to punch through their defenses

sirianchrisweine

01-31-2011

This is really easy to counter. Just push the other lanes until you have all their inhibitors down. Then cautiously go in to their base and harrass them and push their inner tower(s). The problem bad teams have is they get overexcited and enter the enemy base with 1 lane of minions when they are level 12. Thats a recipe for disaster.

Carados

01-31-2011

"I didn't win a 4v5. Please fix."

Fluffy1

01-31-2011

if your team comp is correct and you have a ranged carry than all you need to do is intimidate them back while your ranged carry fires off 1-2 shots at the tower here and there. that tower will fall. if you have the teamfight advantage i doubt they will innitate on you away from the tower. the problem of course is people are bloodthirsty and instead of hitting tower they dive for kills and get aced by the tower.

tookoo

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
"I didn't win a 4v5. Please fix."
You're an idiot. Don't speak in my thread ever again.

What im saying is Fix the dragging out of games where a team sits in their base all day long. Not every game you have the correct team comp. Especially in normal games with blind picks. And its pretty hard to nibble away at a turret when you have no place to heal and they do, so they generally win the griefing. And yes i understand there are buffs and what not.. like i said both teams were fully farmed with items, gold does nothing except for elixers at that point. Implementing a simple area effect around the your base that would increase damage taken would solve this and generate a more competitive late game where games tend to taper off and get boring due to turtling