Vote League of Legends on MMOSite: We call upon our summoners' voices once more!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Thanatos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

Already voted in all categories. Will vote again as much as I can naturally. Still, I see HoN is the only main competition

Shimrra3

01-18-2010

Just overtook HoNFails in Best New MMO! Good work Leaguers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dethzord View Post
If you open more than one tab at once, it won't work. I had to close each one, then open them singly.
This worked for me, thanks a lot. If anyone else is suffering from what I was, do that (well duh).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australia View Post
Basically if you give us a prize for winning, you will get votes.
Maybe the gray Warwick skin?
Or even Twitch being removed?
Please, please do that. Twitch can go away lol.

Feynt

01-18-2010

Vote fail. But looks like we're doing well already.

SnipaShott

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2010

Silk Road got a crazy number of votes... not looking good for Best Gameplay category

JackCrow

Adjudicator

01-19-2010

I take issue with games being in the running for GOTY that arent publicly released yet.

I'm looking at you HoN.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

01-19-2010

we gotta win!

That voting process was easier then most...

Ethernal

01-19-2010

Votes votes votes I wanna VOTE again =D ! more votes GOGOGO

CoVi

01-19-2010

Let's take HoN Down!!!

Voting... NAO!!!!

Gordo San

01-19-2010

at least beat hon!!!!!

Ak47

01-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
MMOSite has just recently opened the polls on its Reader's Choice Awards, and once again, League of Legends has been recognized through nominations for both Best New MMO of 2009 and Best MMORTS of 2009. You have shown us the power of the League of Legends community in the past, and we would like to invite you to once again display the conviction that helped us to dominate the Gamespot and IGN user polls. We're up against some pretty stiff competition, this time from the rest of the MMO marketplace, but we are confident that victory is assured if you muster the same momentum that you have shown in these past elections.

So, loyal Runeterrans, it is the time that the rest of the MMO community be shown the awesome and indomitable power of a League of Legends summoner! Rally your entourage and point them to MMOSite’s Reader’s Choice Polls for Best MMORTS and Best New MMO.

And remember: You can vote again every day, so make sure you voice your opinion daily to keep the League on top!

Best MMORTS
Best New MMO
Best Gameplay
how about actually doing some work and improving the game so you can win an award in 2010 instead of badgering your player base all day.