Vote League of Legends on MMOSite: We call upon our summoners' voices once more!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkaCorrupt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

Not after the incident with Corki.

PatouPower

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBombadil0220 View Post
What ticks me off is how HoN can have so many votes when it is in a closed beta. >:O

They must REALLY be extracting the votes from their members hard.
I'd bet they promised a free copy of the game (it's still a 30$ value) to some closed beta players to vote a lot (changing ip or creating new e-mail adresses). Well, even if HoN was free, I wouldn't play it as it just sucks... I'd rather pay for LoL (like cool skins).

EDIT:
Quote:
I think its too late at this point lol
Actually, as there are absolutely no robot-protection (where you must enter a serie of letters/numbers), it would be quite easy to program an auto-voter wich role would be to find the LoL vote button, click on it and change the user IP. It is a bit of cheating, but I'd rather do that than seeing HoN win these awards because idiots voted. If this happens, ex-dota players will prefer to go on HoN than LoL, wich would be a complete waste...

PatouPower

01-18-2010

I was right, for the paid accounts.

Quote:
Help HoN win a Reader's Choice Award. While the category may not be exactly precise it would still be nice to have the recongnition. Go vote for your favorite game of the bunch and if HoN is it, great! If we win, we will double the 300,000 Facebook fan accounts (from 15 to 30 paid accounts).
Source: http://www.facebook.com/heroesofnewerth

It looks like LoL fans also need gifts to be able to vote as we saw with the last awards. We are not gonna make up to HoN when they have chances to win paid accounts as LoL fans have the chance to get... Best game of the year Seriously, it's a shame how people never do something just to say "thank you" but always feel the need to get free stuff...

ActRaiser

01-18-2010

i play both HON and League and can say both games are good but league has a 10 times better comunity

DrFromGallifrey

01-18-2010

Why should we vote again? Chances are you'll shaft us again with the prize.

When I can use Corki and his UFO skin, you'll get my vote. And if you think I don't matter, I'd go look at your scores.

Haigoeo

01-18-2010

Enough with the corki thing. Just vote to see our favourite game where it belongs.

Glink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

I'll be sure to vote everyday, however I think we only have a chance to win the last 2 categories Pendragon posted.

Though I could be wrong, if everyone votes on a daily basis for a couple days we can pass them in everything by far.

dashwinner

01-18-2010

voted!

Fantoche the 13

01-18-2010

As I said in facebook: Sound the drums of war! Lets vote and WIN!!!

Kadzin

01-18-2010

For LoL!
cmon guys HoN has the lead as of now we need moar manz to vote