Vote League of Legends on MMOSite: We call upon our summoners' voices once more!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

01-18-2010
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Just added "Best Gameplay" to the vote links in the OP.

Chingis

01-18-2010

Their FAQ is interesting, it states:
"Please note that each IP is only allowed to vote three times in each category per day."

Are they encouraging vote stuffing? I say stuff away!
http://contest.mmosite.com/gameprize...ps/?action=faq

(I voted)

Chayn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

11860 for silkroad! dang we got some voteing to do guys!

Also Hon is doing well against us, so keep voting! We can do this!

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

01-18-2010
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
"Please note that each IP is only allowed to vote three times in each category per day."
I encourage this

Irony

01-18-2010

I think its too late at this point lol

Ashaer

01-18-2010

For Best New MMO it says vote failed over and over again.

Kyousuke LB

01-18-2010

voted for LoL in all 3 this is truely a great game! i think it should have been up for best community to

flos

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
We still want to win something we were nominated for
And we all would like our promised pink tristana skin for facebook fans, but it seems that sometimes wanting/wishing is not enough unless you have a genie in a bottle or something

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

I hate being a Debbie Downer and I have voted three times for LOL, but I feel that I am voting for the Potential of League Of Legends. League of Legends is currently great, but will be #1ish status once we get some more game mechanic implementation.

RIOT knows the changes that need to be made to the game, and I'm getting kinda worried that it will be years before they are completed--it just takes a long time to code anything. Multiple game modes was something that was known to be needed when I started in August. I assume multiple games modes was always something RIOT had in mind (even if the system was not built to easily accept it).

Over the last 6 months, I was tired of everyone complaining and asking for ETAs for certain features. But now I must be honest: my hoping is starting to be replaced with disappointment. After six months, the features and variety is not enough to keep my interest. The team I was organizing for the first season (seasons were the feature that got me most excited about LOL) is starting to break without organized play competition.

I'm just trying to give a pulse check of one community member. RIOT you are doing great! Keep up the hard work! I hope you do well in the POLLS, but at some point we need delivery before as a fan base we make the effort to keep pumping you to number 1. If there is anything we as a player community can do to help these features be implemented, let us know!

Seraph888

01-18-2010

You have my votes ^^