Vote League of Legends on MMOSite: We call upon our summoners' voices once more!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delsar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

Ive been voting everyday since OP, and I play HoN about 30% of the time that I play LoL, yes im an MMORTS addict :P But I did want to mention, only reason HoN is doing better than us here is because of the higher international player base that HoN has. Out of 500+ games that are posted waiting for players... you can MAYBE find 100 or so english speaking games.

I dont know, just figured it was a viable point since these types of polls are easy to (cough) "farm" (cough), in well known "farming" areas of the world.

My two cents....

LoL has one key feature that will always shine over HoN, matchmaking system. You dont have to sit in a game lobby for an hour hoping someone around your own elo joins up.

Anyway, keep voting! we can hope for the best!

-Delsar

Xypher0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsar View Post
Ive been voting everyday since OP, and I play HoN about 30% of the time that I play LoL, yes im an MMORTS addict :P But I did want to mention, only reason HoN is doing better than us here is because of the higher international player base that HoN has. Out of 500+ games that are posted waiting for players... you can MAYBE find 100 or so english speaking games.

I dont know, just figured it was a viable point since these types of polls are easy to (cough) "farm" (cough), in well known "farming" areas of the world.

My two cents....

LoL has one key feature that will always shine over HoN, matchmaking system. You dont have to sit in a game lobby for an hour hoping someone around your own elo joins up.

Anyway, keep voting! we can hope for the best!

-Delsar
Nothing wrong with being addicted :P So I'm assuming what your saying is that HoN has more international players then LoL, which means less English speaking players. That sounds terribad I just did some searching and HoN looks like copy pasta of DotA(LoL is unique enough to not be titled so). Lets hope more people V-O-T-E!

IrishForever

01-20-2010

i still dont see you need to bribe some of the LoL members to vote for this because if they do play hon they might vote for that instead of LoL

Quizcotle

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypher0 View Post
Nothing wrong with being addicted :P So I'm assuming what your saying is that HoN has more international players then LoL, which means less English speaking players. That sounds terribad I just did some searching and HoN looks like copy pasta of DotA(LoL is unique enough to not be titled so). Lets hope more people V-O-T-E!
Yes i also noticed that HoN is basically copy paste DotA. I loved dota before lol came out but what i love about LoL is that it is not a copy paste of another game, the concept and play stile is the same but the characters, abilities (for the most part), and the passive abilities are very unique.

The only character that i feel is slightly copy paste is warwick who is "based" on the blood seeker from DotA but I feel that this new version is much less situational and capable and only really has 1 ability that is almost exactly the same. (blitscrank is sumwhat like the flesh hook guy as well but only has 1 ability thats the same and another thats kinda like the predecessor).

And that (aside from it being free and me being poor) is why I love LoL over what looks to be a copy and paste dota :3

CosMoe

01-20-2010

Dankeschön.

Do not forget to vote, they deserve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post

Blue Phoenix

01-20-2010

As you wish!

NeODyK

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosMoe View Post
Dankeschön.

Do not forget to vote, they deserve it.
Done!

A few times already

BankBank

01-21-2010

currently beating HoN in everything except for MMORTS. And I agree that LoL is hardly an MMO, but I still voted for it there :P

Evernight

01-21-2010

If two games I have never heard of are beating LoL - I think this is not a very credible site. WoW has only 200+ votes? I realize winning is everything but if I were you I wouldn't be too crushed if you lost.

Anabiel

01-21-2010

so far were ahead in 1, 2nd in another but almost to far behind, and in the last theres almost 6 ahead of us, so far id say that its good that were ahead of WoW :P