Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

We've added one friend invitation to every account!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iKn0wFiRE

09-01-2009

i didnt get any invites

Kaitor

09-01-2009

Quote:
iKn0wFiRE:
i didnt get any invites

Please check the date of the thread, this invites were added Long ago.

Exobiologo

09-01-2009

I didn't get the invite... what i do???

Eiyer

Recruiter

09-01-2009

So..are there going to be any more invites sent out? My friends would like to test the game also...they want to see why I quit playing DotA with them, lol. I started playing about a week ago and already hit 30, I'm wanting to test out the Arranged Team and all that but I can't cause I don't have any friends to test it with.

Hustletrees

09-01-2009

Most of the current beta testers have played DOTA
Most of the current beta testers have friends that played DOTA.

More invites = more constructive feedback from players who know the genre fairly well.

Eiyer

Recruiter

09-01-2009

Exactly...and all my friends play DotA...and they'd like to play this. I was just wondering if any more keys or friends invites were going to go out. Or if someone had a friends invite they wasn't using could I get it for a friend.

asiandramafreak

09-01-2009

sweet a free key to invite a friend

Eiyer

Recruiter

09-01-2009

surely you didn't get one...They need to do another invitation thing though, cause my friends would really love to test it.

Ryuske

09-03-2009

Hey Riot Games! To start off, I congratulate you on progressing so far towards perfection in game making=) I would really like to invite a friend who really eagers to participate in cbt. And adding some new great champions and new installer is a good reason to send a new wave of invitations! Don't you think?=)

Galvanized

09-03-2009

Please add 1 invite to those who just made their accounts!!!