Runes for Morgana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dripskydrip

01-18-2010

What are exactly your picks?

I'm considering flat hp, mana regen seals and mr / level glyphs. As for quints, 3x health ones.

My second pick could be flat hp marks, hp / level seals and mr / level glyphs. 3x health quints as well.

Looking forward to your feedback and criticism, I would like not to waste more IP points ;-)

ichi the killer

01-18-2010

Morgana suffers from huge CD on her abilities. You should get flat CD reduction (at least for your glyph).

dripskydrip

01-18-2010

Blue glyphs does not reduce cooldowns enough in my opinion. Would be preffered to aim better and hit almost all the time desired with binding, instead of going CD route... Tank runes looks to be effective on her.

Noctred

01-18-2010

Quints - Flat HP
Yellows - HP/level
Blues - CDR
Reds - CDR

That's how I build her.

dripskydrip

01-18-2010

don't you struggle with mana?

Noctred

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dripskydrip View Post
don't you struggle with mana?
No.

I always take Clarity with Morgana and I generally start games with Doran's Ring. I pretty much never have mana issues.

F3nr1s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

It depends on how you play morgana over all. If you are a tank/support morgana then you should focus on CDR with some HP runes. If you play an AP burst mage, then what I do is i get glyphs for CDR and the rest as vitality.

licebeam

01-18-2010

I get cooldown Quintessence, cooldown/ap*lvl blue, ap*lvl yellows, red is up in the air for me.

I'd either get cooldown or magic pen, probably magic pen.

F3nr1s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

read my most recent post on my morgana guide for comments on magic pen. As for your build that caters more towards the support morgana if that is what you use. Personally I use her as a burst mage meaning cdr is good but not the best.