Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PvP.net Instability

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saul of Tarsus

Recruiter

01-31-2011

I don't know if it's just my client or my connection or what, but the last few patches have left me with a very volatile pvp.net experience. Every 10 seconds or so, I will be disconnected from chat for about half a second and then immediately reconnected. This leads to some very difficult times when trying to chat with friends or accept game invites. I have a stable internet connection and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling my client several times to see if that would help. Could anyone give me any ideas about what to do?

Saul of Tarsus

Recruiter

01-31-2011

I googled around a bit and found out that I'm not the only one suffering from this problem. I uninstalled internet explorer and that *hopefully* has fixed my problem. We'll see.

Akurionn

01-31-2011

I am having the same problem. It also gives me the "Connection timed out" pvp.net thing. I have submitted 3 petitions and 1 official service request via riot games... No one has answered or responded to a single request... no help I can offer. unfortunately :-(

Saul of Tarsus

Recruiter

02-02-2011

Update: I'm having less trouble now, but the problem definitely still exists. I spent a lot of time completely eradicating Internet Explorer from my computer, but I still get an Internet Explorer script error. I'm just kind of at a loss now, but at least my game is somewhat playable.

Bahamut3585

02-02-2011

I also have this problem, can't find a solution anywhere. I don't think EVERYONE has this problem so I'm not sure what's wrong on my end.

Saul of Tarsus

Recruiter

02-03-2011

Bump because I'm still having problems.

Bahamut3585

02-08-2011

also still having problems

MrChazReinhold

02-08-2011

Its been going on for weeks and nobody has responded to any thread posts in regards, keep wasting money like myself and have a frustrating experience, I see there is a new MMO coming out soon maybe we can all migrate to that... lol

BrYsYkO

02-08-2011

I also have this problem and I can't find a solution anywhere .

far too drunk

02-09-2011

i got the pvp net prob as well just started few days ago after karma came out but not right after to be honest i think riot needs to get there **** togeather and update there server, but it could be us .... but could be them..