Something needs to happen about Twitch, Sivir, and Udyr.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slide

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowdown View Post
Sivir has just one role: kill many creeps fast in order to farm up starks and aegis so her carries can WTFPWN people when shes around and pops her ult.
Fixed. There is a purpose to Sivirs ability to farm and it differentiates a good Sivir from a bad one.

Grovel

01-18-2010

I play with a buddy who main's Sivir and I'm not sure we've every lost a match when he was allowed to farm mid unmolested. If there's one champ who should be ganked early and ganked often it's Sivir at mid. She's pretty easy to take down if you're patient and wait for her to over commit pushing a tower.

The problem is most people just ignore her and don't realize what a nasty lane clearing, creep destroying, tower pushing, support carrying beast she is (at least at my mildly low ELO).

OP, there's really no point in ever complaining about bad players, playing complex champs, feeding smart opponents, in pick up games. Just accept that 25 minutes of your life was wasted, take your modest IP and EXP and keep your fingers crossed it doesn't happen two times in a row.

Leohan

01-18-2010

You guys had 4 disablers, 5 if you include Tristana's blast, and you couldn't kill Twitch? 5v3 theoretically should be an easy win, provided that you CC the correct enemy champs. If you had CCed Twitch correctly, there's no way he could have gotten away.

JohnCataldo

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEnder09x View Post
The game starts out and the top team is fed by Anivia and Janna. There is a kill lead of 15 to 3. Tristana, Cho'Gath and Blitzcrank have a healthy supply of gold for items over the opposing team.
This is obviously a highly aberrant and ridiculous game. I would take anything you learned from it with a large grain of salt.

Shatterlight

01-18-2010

Not so John, seeing as even with the kill lead, they lost. A team of five with feeding lost to a team of three, I'd say there is something to learn from it.