Problems as Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xrats

01-18-2010

Iam sure many of you out there have encountered the following situation.You go to a line.The enemy has magic damage.You go to spam him he spams u with this damage,you go to hit creeps he does the same.The situation is much much worse when that damage also is slow or stun.

Is it my problem only or tristana has a problem early on this game?If i can compare it with the dota sniper she lacks the early range element.Sniper has early range to spam enemies from a safe distance while tristana obtains this later.At the beginning of the game the most enemies have many spells to always spam u and keep u low in health while u have nothing,except a way to jump in a direction in order to save yourself maybe.Sure this is good but is it enough?Many claim that tristana is able to spam the enemy only with simple hits without using any spells like others do.Try to do this early on vs a really good player.You will be spammed before u ll able to even reach him.

Lifesteal also helps but still this is pretty hard.Its very fustratting when the enemy spams u all the time with spells and u have to wait to late game to punish him.

What can u suggest for this situation?I have won several enemies like this at the end but at the beginning the game is very very boring.

Baron Corm

01-18-2010

Get better regen than Vampiric Scepter. Like a Doran's Shield or healing potions. Then he will waste his mana before he kills you.

KoreanRacials

01-18-2010

i'd try to limit my harrassing as tristana to getting last hits with the passive that makes the creep explode

tristana's harrassing is very limited compared to teemo/TF, etc early game - apart from auto hits

jermstuddog

01-18-2010

Echoing what Korean and Corm said here.

Tristana early game is about farming, not harassing. 90% of your effort should be spent last hitting creeps, you only want to focus on the enemy when they are over exposed.

Also, HP regen is vastly important to her early game. You should have exhaust and Rocket Jump, so ganks aren't the big concern so much as health regen over time. Doran's Shield + a health pot is nice. I personally prefer a Longsword + health pot + Rally. That build gives you everything you are going to need to farm up enough money to make it worth your while and resist some pretty hard harassment early game.

xardas22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

Tristana is a little pusher, in most games i get the 1st blood, cause ppl underestimated the raw firepower of tristana. Max out crit chance in ur rune page and enemies will be far away from u. I like the 21/9/0 setup to be able to get away quick with nimbleness, all these little minion dots count as hits so ur almost sure to dodge one.

Get vamp scepter by default, if enemy has a lot of tanks u might change this to a long sword + pot. Anything to get that bloodrazor faster.