Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you like or support this idea?

Yes! I do like or support the idea, great addition to the game! 11 68.75%
No. This game would be less entertaining with it and broken 5 31.25%
I dont know. This could be good or not... but difficult to code. 0 0%
Voters 16 .

[Great Suggestion] Quest Log!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Kaos

01-30-2011

How it started - Ok If you ever played "The Proving Ground:Battle Training" just for fun, and you as soon as you start playing theres like these primary quest and secondary quest that has to do with killing golem and lizard and dragon and killing all 3 turrets in 1 lane...

Same thing as well in CoD:Blk ops "The Contract system" where you buy contracts after when your done with you contracts, you get exp and cod cash...

Well this give me an idea. If you played both games, then you will get the idea too.

Picture this.... A Summoner's Contract - (Quest Log) where you can achieve different quest like this for example...

SUMMONERS CONTRACTS, Made by Me and some of the community members.

Contracts for Level 16 to 30
"Win 10 games in Summoner's Rift in 12 hours, in a normal or ranked" - Reward: 1000 IP - (If you not lvl 30), 1000 exp
Name: Dominating the Rift... (If not complete in 12 hours your win's will reset on the time you bought this quest)
Cost: 320 Rp

"Kill 15 champions in a normal game or ranked and win" - Reward: 400 Ip , 150 exp(29 ,below)
Name: Rampage in the Rift!
Cost: 200 Ip or 20 rp

"Get 10 assist kills in a normal game or ranked" - Reward: 100 IP, 100 exp(29 , below)
Name: Doing my part...
Cost: 20 Ip or 1 rp

"Score an "Ace" during a normal game or ranked" - Reward: 500 IP - (29 below, 500 exp)
Name: Carried my team to that "Ace"
Cost: 150 Ip or 5 Rp

"Earn a Legendary spree in a normal or ranked" - Reward: 100 Ip
Name: Make me a Legend.
Cost: 25 Ip or 1 rp

"Win a premade-match, without getting any sort of boots" - Reward: 400 Ip
Name: Slow and steady wins the race. - Suggested by Ep1cLeprechaun
Cost: 200 Ip or 10 rp

"Earn "FIRST BLOOD" before the minions spawn" - Reward: 100 Ip
Name: Unlucky Target
Cost: 20 Ip or 1 rp

"More later on..."

Contracts for Level 1 to 15

"Win your first match" Reward: 50 exp and 25 Ip
Name: Just getting started.
Cost:Free

"Destroy a Turret with a champion tagged with Mage" Reward: 50 Ip and Exp
Name: You don't need to be melee.
Cost:Free

"Finish off a game with a positive Kill death ratio" Reward: 100 Ip and 100 Exp
Name: I did pretty good!
Cost: 10 Ip

"Win a game with 4 or less players on your team" Reward: 250 Ip and Exp
Name: Tides have turned...
Cost: 50 Ip

"Earn a Double kill or better without dying" Reward: 15 Ip and Exp (10 Ip will be add if you earn higher then a Double kill, once you've earned the Double kill, the Ip and Exp will be added after the game and the additional Ip and Exp will be added if you scored higher then a Double kill)
Name: I've been through worse.
Cost: Free

"More to add later"

(Notes: You can get new quest every 2 weeks, if you have complete or not completed at all)

Change log:
1/30/11 - Move this post from Pvp.net Discussion and made some quick edits.
2/4/11 - Added new stuff - such as paying riot points or ip points for the quest!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Conclusion) - Now you basically you get the point.... What Im trying to say is if RiotGames.Inc adds a quest system for lvl 30s and below. It would kill most boredum for players who leave or feed even ragequits and flamer. It will improve the gameplay envionment for all noobs and pro's and will help players who really wanna get the new champions that are being released and some who just wants to level to get away from the noobs at the lower lvl tier... and also fun for people who have left over RP that wants to spend some on quest.

Anyone like the idea at all?...

Clutch Kaos

01-30-2011

Please give me some thoughts and add some make up quest if you want!!!

Clay467

02-01-2011

i think its cool,i found this post while looking for something like this,it would be a great idea,getting those extra points would be nice,but there are already some factors that depend on how much you earn,stuff like how many battles you initiated or damage dealt and that stuff

RedJack3t

02-01-2011

They have an Achievements tab on your profile, one can only assume such things are already planned.

Ep1cLeprechaun

02-01-2011

The idea itself is cool, but because LoL is much more of a team game than any random MM fps (I understand that in tourneys like MLG it gets WAY more competitive), you can't have contracts that might grief your team, like "Slow and Steady Win the Race". Instead, make the win condition, "In a premade normal game, win a game with no one on your team buying boots."

Clay467

02-01-2011

pause,on my profile the achievements tab is grayed out and i cant click on it,do i have to be a certain level,im level 16?

RedJack3t

02-01-2011

Quote:
clay467:
pause,on my profile the achievements tab is grayed out and i cant click on it,do i have to be a certain level,im level 16?

It hasn't been implemented yet, its still being worked on.

Hot Teen Gays

02-01-2011

Why isn't the no option "this is stupid, and encourages different gameplay for people desperate for extra"

actually, just stop it at "this is stupid"

Clay467

02-01-2011

thank you jet lag,and jetva,this is a great idea,all the other gamesystems xbox for ex. have achievements that offer a new way to play

Clutch Kaos

02-01-2011

Thx guys for the comments! If you guys would like to make up some quest... i would be greatly and would add it to the post!!