Guide to an easy win!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meowmixer

01-18-2010

Be sure to have one good Udyr on your team.

Feel free to tower dive, suicide, go AFK for up to an hour at a time, does not matter. You will win.

Chutzpahnaught

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-18-2010

i would rather have a good twisted fate or twitch, to be honest.

Dominoes

01-18-2010

lol udyr

Sadness Assassin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

Whoa, can't you go a bit more comprehensive? I was hoping for the almighty Holy Grail of guides clicking hear, and find some rather sparse advice instead. How about you toss in a curry recipe to round it off and we'll have an actual guide (albeit, a guide to to cooking some sizzling curry), instead of this thinly-veiled rant against Udyr. I mean no offense, I just think that if you're going to post this, why not work on devising a counter instead?

Pika Trainer

01-18-2010

Udyr sucks. He racks up a lot of kills, but won't really help bring down buildings unless there are teammates around him. He sucks in team ganks too, all he does is wait out and rush in to stun and KS when they're at low HP. Although I do admit he is OP'd any good team can kill him

Mountaineers

Recruiter

01-18-2010

Obviously yall haven't played against a good Udyr since the last patch. I play him and destroy everything in my path by lvl 11. Towers fall crazy fast, heroes even faster. The only thing that i've encountered as a problem is having a bad start, or difficulties in team fights because im the focus and they all have stuns. Udyr is a beast right now and I almost feel bad playing him.

Sourdough

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadness Assassin View Post
Whoa, can't you go a bit more comprehensive? I was hoping for the almighty Holy Grail of guides clicking hear, and find some rather sparse advice instead. How about you toss in a curry recipe to round it off and we'll have an actual guide (albeit, a guide to to cooking some sizzling curry), instead of this thinly-veiled rant against Udyr. I mean no offense, I just think that if you're going to post this, why not work on devising a counter instead?
Ok:

1: confirm Udry is on your team
2: Confirm he's not AFk or noob.
3: Put macaroni in a microwave safe bowl
4: Fill with 1/4 cup water, or about 1/3 the bowl
5: microwave for 3 minutes
6: Open and dump contents of cheese packet
-do not dump extra water, it is desirable
7: enjoy your easymac.
8: click somewhere in the game to avoid AFK kick.
9: win.