English only servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

agherwyijogkj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseBurguer View Post
last match i teamed up with chineses i think so
whats worse chinese or spanish?
spanish. i actually speak chinese so...

Arancil

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the Golem View Post
¿No puedes comunicar en español? Deberías aprender; no es tan difícil.

¡Mejor, portugues es similar a español, entonces entendieres los dos suficientemente!

I'm not saying you'll learn Spanish in a week; I'm just saying that there are more options than insisting that somebody *else* gets off their a**.
To be honest, they should just go ahead and learn English. I did.

Jesus Sama

02-12-2011

It's frustrating for the most part because when you join an obvious premade with the entire team being Russian and they blame you when their play style is to gank instead of engaging in team battles, and the second you try to do something like attacking from behind, they all back away because they're just a tick under half their HP bar. And then when you try to communicate with them, all you get is "u noob".

"I am speak english" means you don't. Thanks for trying.

KmKz NiNjA

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arecanderu View Post
and how would you stop spanish speakers to get in your "english" server?

porque, bueno, nosotros solemos hablar su idioma >__>

Y yo porque deberia?
(and why should I?)

I mean, I have friends that play DotA but don´t speak english and some of them want to play LoL (1 or 2 I think) so what should I say to them?, "no, because you don´t speak english so you can´t play it"? we aren´t enough to make a 5 premade (the others just don´t like LoL´s graphics >_>)
He's just saying that there should be an English server for English speaking only. No one is saying you can't play, just that you should play with people who speak the same language as you.

Communist Poppy

05-05-2013

Funny, because the Europeans manage to play just fine with far more than 3 languages used on their servers.

F1rstAssau1t

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Communist Poppy View Post
Funny, because the Europeans manage to play just fine with far more than 3 languages used on their servers.
Americans are lazy, you either do it their way or get away.

Doiren

05-05-2013

I agree with the OP but if you look the NA server has only the option of English for a choice, fair enough. What I don't get is the people coming here saying that we should have to learn another language, why do I have to learn a language if they're coming to play on the english speaking server? Shouldn't it be their job to speak english and communicate?

sux

05-05-2013

Typical Americans.

Use the new ping system. It's actually done a lot to help bridge the language barriers.
Definitely more so than crying on GD about it.

StimPackTstAwwYa

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroin Addicted View Post
i agree with the OP... and to the guy saying that we should learn the language, why am i gunna learn a language just to play a game, if anything they should learn. and btw most of the non- english speaking people i play with or against are the hugest jerks.
Oh look! Another ignorant American.

I agree it's frustrating at times, but this server is called NORTH AMERICA. There are many cultures and languages spoken here, and you need to learn to get along with them. I play on both EUW and Russian servers where little to absolutely no English is spoken what so ever and I can communicate with my team just fine. People who don't speak English are not worst players, you are just blaming them for your losses.

w0nderw4ll

05-05-2013

Huehuehue